Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Salt's Fever - Racin' and Ragin'!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mirageraceway.png]

"The salt's fever...?"

"Ah, so you heard 'bout it." The gnome stares at the people who was gathering around him in the inn of Gadgetzan. "So you want me to tell you what do I know 'bout the fever. Well, I'll tell you lad, it is worst than any disease you may imagine. Huh? Dehydration? No, that's not one of the symptoms of the fever. Unless you pass so much time in a cockpit that you don't get out even to drink." He cackles, chugging down another gulp of ale down his throat. "The fever makes the wish for speed grow in your heart... You can't live unless one hundred miles per hour. You feel the need of the wind on your face, the desert's Sun watching silently, the tires screeching on the burning ground... But if you think you can live with it... Come test yourself at the Mirage Raceway."

Rules

-Only players with mounts may compete. But the event is not only for competitors! You may still watch the race, interact at the stands and much more.
-Respect is the number one for any kind of event or roleplay. If you provoke another player OOCly, you will be asked to leave the event.
-Respect the decision of the jury. Don't grumble if someone else was considered the winner. In the case of a draw between two competitors, they will be asked to roll to decide the winner.
-The use of buffs that increase mounted speed is not allowed and will result in disqualification of the user.

Time and Location of the Event

The event will happen at Saturday 4/14 at 11:00 a.m. of the Server Time, at the Mirage Raceway in the Shimmering Flats zone, southeastern Thousand Needles.