Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Take Two, Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love to read and I've always wanted to be engaged in large storylines. Roleplay was my way of getting that. Other then roleplay I love to play games with friends. Anything that had multiplayer I would try and get friends to join in with me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: USA, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin introduced me to Warcraft three and from there on I've always been an avid fan of the Warcraft series. My first roleplay was on Warcraft three.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Heard about it from friends years ago but was never really interested. After a while I decided to try it out with friends since I had an urge to roleplay. The only thing that had me interested in the server, other than friends, were the storylines that caught my interest. Even though they give little information I wanted to get online to see what it was about.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have always loved to play as an adventurer or traveler. This kind of roleplay always felt fun and exciting with friends and there's was always something to do. The downside to it though was you really needed the whole group to be on to get going been it was always fun when it happens.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be humans just because I'm more comfortable with their lore. Another reason would be I really never knew how to roleplay as the other races..
Favorite class would have to be warrior. The reason being was paladins and priests seemed restrictive on roleplay style and magic, for mages, doesn't have a solid facts on what the limits are.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'd expect this server to have a lot of events and many storylines. Basically there would be something to do on this server, whenever I log on. Always hated seeing people who would just go AFK or do nothing but have their character sit in the city.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The NPC Guard Abuse and Resurrection and Death. I would always see people try and get away with killing someone in front of guards and a rule like this would make sure people would try to not go around mass slaughtering others.
I have seen more snowflake-ish resurrection and death then I see legitimate deaths. People get too attach to their character and throw a fit when they don't get their way. People also make their character die to get others attention but the next week they come back as if nothing ever happened.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can be somewhat of a jerk or very derpy at times but hopefully people don't take me serious. I tend to do things like that to get friends to laugh but if it offends you then sorry and I'll try to keep it to a minimum.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

sogross.

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
lol

Also, Cressy, lol.
Lol

Also, Cressy, Lol.

Also, Also, Nubstra, Lol.