Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction for Waterwolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been participating in text and game RPGs for about ten years now and I am currently working on one trilogy novel series and one spin off. I've been roleplaying on retail WoW for a few years on the Moonguard server. If anyone is familiar with that particular server, it was the 'last great RP server' on retail WoW. I was a part of three major guilds there at the time, one of which was my own and two by other masters. The one most enjoyable to me was a Scarlet Crusade guild based in Stormwind that acted as 'ambassadors' of the Crusade to the Alliance. The roleplay was spectacular and often led to many struggles in the city. (Especially since we, in our 'crazed mindset', would sometimes arrest outsiders and interrogate them as sympathizers of the undead.
I also had another character that was a red dragon, but don't worry, she was not an over powered godmoder. She had an elaborate curse set upon her that forbid her to use her drake form, as well as any magic dragon's typically had of her dragonflight. She did start to regain them as she rose in level (but don't worry, I was fair and balanced about her power...nothing over the top!), and I would have used the red drake mount as her drake form, if I hadn't quit WoW before I had it.
I left WoW two years ago due to other expenses, however, I missed the story, roleplaying, and the adventuring / questing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, and English. Nerglish is my second.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My uncle got it for me as a birthday gift. I started out in a PvE non-RP server but soon realized there were RP servers as well. By then I'd been roleplaying via email and a forum my friends and I started for a few years.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I did a google search for private roleplay servers. This one seemed the most promising as far as what I was looking for in a roleplay server. I like the fact that there's an approval process before hand.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Text roleplay, as well as any game out there I can find with other roleplay characters in it. I enjoy a nice peaceful RP sitting in an inn, or combat if it arises, as well as RPing in instances if it doesn't trouble the siege. I like to think of myself as a well rounded roleplayer.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoyBood Elves, Tauren, Humans, and Gnomes mostly. I do enjoy the non-human races because they're more challenging, as they're more 'alien' to what we the players are.
As far as classes go, I would say rogue is my top favorite. I like the way they play, and I like the personalities my rogue characters tend to have.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find great roleplayers and many of them. Plain and simple. Of course, I intend to enjoy the game as well and working my way up the levels and questing, etc.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Humility section! I was glad to read that. Most servers/RP sites don't usually post that sort of imformation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Angel Bloodscale slid carefully through the door of the inn, past a burly Tauren, (who'd seemed to have more wine than his race could handle) and strode quietly over to the side wall closest to the bar counter. There, her target sat. Another Sin'dorei by the name of Jenin. He was a Paladin, but not an especially bright one. Jenin was part of a rival guild of Angel's, and he'd been spouting more lies about her master than he'd spit wine from his lips. It was creating a problem for her guild in Silvermoon and the outlying areas...thus, action needed to be taken.
Angel's specialties were assassinations and interrogations, and yet the latter was not what her masters intended to use on this day.
Jenin must die. It was the only way to silence a drunken idiot like him. No one would miss him, too much. His guild perhaps, but he would be like a passing leaf floating downstream on a swift river...a memory soon forgotten in the darkness that enveloped the city of the elves.
The assassin, cloaked by a azure hood and cloak, passed close by to the paladin, her vial of poison hidden under her arm. The moment she as close enough to Jenin, Angel pretended to trip and knock into the man. Jenin flinched and yelled, raising a hand to strike the fool who'd touched him.... Until he saw her face.
"Oh, pardon me, sir..." Angel spoke in his ear. Her tone was so sickeningly sweet that she had to keep her own bile down. She hated acting like a typical Sin'dorei woman, and yet it seemed to work on Jenin. "I did not mean to fall upon you," she continued.
"Ah, yes..." said the drunk paladin in return, taken by surprise by the woman. "Just be more careful from now on."
Angel made her move; She wrapped an arm around Jenin's back, pretending to support her drunken self upon his frame. While her hand was behind him, she popped the cork on an oiled hinge from the vial's opening and poured the poison into the paladin's glass of wine.
With a final smile, Angel stood and left the room. She was gone within the shadows of the Bazaar before Jenin had hit the floor.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy