Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The introduction of Ansekwa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have had experience as an officer in a Tauren roleplaying guild on the Argent Dawn(EU) server. I have been the host of a number of events in the WoTLK era of WoW, but retired a few months after the Cataclysm came out.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from Denmark, so my primary is Danish. However, I do believe my English will suffice.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My brother introduced me to the game back in the start of 2008. I started on a PvP server called Kor'gall, but switched over to the RP realm known as Argent Dawn a year later.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

A friend showed me your website. I have had the pleasure of playing on your server for a few days. My friend does not play on the server anymore, if I recall correctly.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy tribal roleplay a whole lot. I have always favoured a casual setting. But do not worry, for I am not afraid to draw the axe, should a great battle arise!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

The Tauren race has always facinated me. Perhaps because there are many paralleles you can draw between the Indians culture and the Tauren.

I enjoy the shaman class for the same reason.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to find some decent roleplay around the world of Azeroth. I would love to see some events the whole server can participate in!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The 'Humility' you have written on your wiki. It is a very important aspect of roleplay, and often not mentioned or recognized by others, in my experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A light breeze struck the Bluffs. Ansekwa was enjoying his peacepipe, mumbling about a 'new era' with a troubled look in his eyes. But who was not troubled in these times? The old Elder put his pipe away as his son, Pawache arrived.

"Father, a storm is coming" said the young Pawache, his voice as emotionless as ever. Ansekwa nodded at his son, sending a dismissed wave.

Ansekwa turned to look over the bluffs again, mumbling to himself: "So it is, and it is just the start".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not at the moment.
Hello, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

You'll do well to read over our Wiki, our Character Guides, our FAQ, and Rules. These sections will help you get started, and on the road to be a part of our community!

Remember to join our channels Chat and Barrens once you log in.

Your English seems quite fluent, and while your story wasn't the longest I've seen, it seems like it'd set a grand scene.

We also have events quite often, both player run and GM run. The GMs are also quite willing to help players with their events.

If you have any questions during your time here, do PM the GMs, Admins, or us Forum Helpers.