Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vixen's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My personality reflects heavily on what I'm like as a player; I'm aggressive and passionate, excitable and sensible.
I've played MMOs for several years and roleplay was always something I appreciated and kept close to heart, although never attended to as my main activity. Too much raiding back in the day, init. I don't play WoW anymore due to obvious reasons.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden, but I'd say my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?
I played Warcraft III when I was a child and ended up playing WoW when I was about...15ish. I'm now turning 22 so it's been a while!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?
I literally searched for "WoW RP private server" on Google. o/

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
I'm EXTREMELY picky when it comes to good roleplay, and I don't mean that in a specified way. I can roleplay about anything you could think of, but GOOD roleplay to me is when it's not perfect. I hate perfect characters, perfect setting, perfect fantasy bullshit. Life is grim, and I enjoy my RP with flaws that can be worked on.
Another thing I almost demand is character development. If certain events don't seem to have an affect on the person I'm engaged with, then I lose interest in a blink of an eye.

In short, I want REALISTIC roleplay, as silly as that sounds. But I'm sure you get my meaning.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
Is this.. roleplay related or no? I'll answer the question on two different notes:

Roleplay
Class / Profession depends on what race I play as, because I take character development very seriously.

Preferred race / class combos are
Human - None (I prefer to play my humans as realistically as possible.)
Blood Elf - Hunter (Agile, those elves! I've always loved the idea of an elf hunter, so this is no different.)
Undead - Priest (ShadowPriest in this case. An Undead who lost faith and struggles to deal with the way things are. I only roleplayed as this once.)
Forest Troll - Druid, Hunter (This is my fav race/class combo. A Forest Troll from Ghostlands with a Lynx pet at her side. It's... different and so far I've not seen many Forest Trolls around. I like the unexplored aspects of roleplay and I love to see what can be done with it.)

Non-Roleplay
Night Elf - Restoration Druid (I'm just awesome on them, lol.)

What are your expectations of this server?
I'm expecting an active server with dedicated roleplayers who treasure the same things I do. I also hope there are many trolls around!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The god-modding, for sure. I HATE it beyond words. What I've mentioned above strengthens that opinion, I think.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Righto. This is something quick I wrote for my human character, Lancera D'Bourdeille. She ended up a luxurious lingerie designer in Stormwind City.

The Life as a Farmer's Daughter

It was not until the disappearance of her mother Céline that Lancera began to long for a more elegant lifestyle beyond the dry grass of Westfall.
She would often find herself up on a hill where she could see the glory of Stormwind City from afar; and there she would sit, dreaming of a life much like her mothers.
Céline D'Bourdeille had been an excellent designer of dresses before she had come to marry Lancera's father, James Gaughan. They had together put together all of their savings to move to a larger house out in the country, but the unfortunate disappearance of Céline resulted in a much smaller pouch of coin, and James and the seven years old Lancera were forced to move to a small cottage in Westfall. 

To make a living, James began to cultivated crops which he then sold to Sentinel Hill that barely kept food on the table. Young Lancera would do anything for her father and the farm and often found herself sewing clothes for them both to save money. Lancera's mother Céline had taught her the basics of sewing before she went missing, something they came to have a lot of use for.

Once in her late teenage years, Lancera took a liking to a boy who lived within the walls of Sentinel Hill. One warm day the boy had taken Lancera for a picnic, leaving her ageing father alone in the small cottage.
In the late evening, Lancera and her sweetheart returned to the farm. To their horror, the cottage had been raided and burnt down, all crops taken along with their belongings. Lancera was quick to look away as she'd layed her blue eyes upon the burnt body of her father.

"Bandits," muttered the boy as he lay a soothing arm around Lancera's shoulder.

Thanks for reading and I hope you found my "application" to your liking. :>

'allo there! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to let you know you've been approved! Good to see someone who also loves character flaws and character development. Something tells me we'll get along wonderfully~

If you haven't done so already, I'd suggest looking over the rules and policies again for fun and take a looksie over our FAQs and read our wondrous Wiki page! If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or ask about in game! I've got a list of my characters in my signature! Welcome aboard!
Also, as an added note, if you didn't know already, we don't allow people to play Forest Trolls, only Jungle Trolls alike that of the Darkspear and Gurubashi tribes.

Welcome to CotH!
Lol, and why is that? Since that's the case I'm not playing, so yaaaah.

Ta-ta,
Vx.
:o Herro ^^ I hope you play anyway. Forest Trolls are kinda like Jungle Trolls though ^^ So you could still play as em.

On a side note, I'm Kage, I look orward to rpin with ya ^^
(04-04-2012, 03:52 AM)Vixen Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, and why is that? Since that's the case I'm not playing, so yaaaah.

Ta-ta,
Vx.

Can't play a Forest Troll won't play on the server? Hmm, well have it your way then. Bye!
(04-04-2012, 03:52 AM)Vixen Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, and why is that? Since that's the case I'm not playing, so yaaaah.

Forest trolls are a hostile group. Being a forest troll could prove to be difficult.

And just because one thing doesn't seem to go according to plan doesn't mean you should run off willy-nilly. You should give it a chance before shooting it in the face.
(04-04-2012, 08:18 AM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: [ -> ]

Forest trolls are a hostile group. Being a forest troll could prove to be difficult.

And just because one thing doesn't seem to go according to plan doesn't mean you should run off willy-nilly. You should give it a chance before shooting it in the face.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Revantusk

Orly. Also, just because one is born a certain race or with a certain culture doesn't mean you have to stick with it. Ever tried being creative?

Forest Troll does NOT = hostile.

"And just because one thing doesn't seem to go according to plan doesn't mean you should run off willy-nilly. You should give it a chance before shooting it in the face."

And why can't I "run off willy-nilly" as you'd like to call it? This is a server for roleplay and I wanted to roleplay as a Forest Troll which is PERFECTLY reasonable. I don't roleplay "just cuz". I will therefore not make a random character I won't enjoy playing. If I can't give up the server without the immature remarks you were so kind as to share with me, then I think I'm better off without being here in the first place.
Ta-Ta.

/hat tip
Goodbye!
The reasoning behind the Forest Trolls is less the hostility of them and more the major physical differences between the Jungle Trolls (the ones you are capable of choosing on the character select screen) and the Forest Trolls. One of which is lean, slim and much more agile than their counterpart whilst the other is tall, heavily muscular and other tidbits alike their capabilities to grow plants on their skin (don't quote me on that).

We also don't allow High Elves.

None the less, hope you find a server you enjoy! ^.^
(04-10-2012, 10:09 AM)BountyHunter Wrote: [ -> ]The reasoning behind the Forest Trolls is less the hostility of them and more the major physical differences between the Jungle Trolls (the ones you are capable of choosing on the character select screen) and the Forest Trolls. One of which is lean, slim and much more agile than their counterpart whilst the other is tall, heavily muscular and other tidbits alike their capabilities to grow plants on their skin (don't quote me on that).

I will quote you on that, and wow. You're an idiot and the lack of creativity around here is pathetic. You guys should write, in big capital letters on the front page: "WE DO NOT ALLOW CREATIVITY ON OUR SERVERS. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM "OUTSIDE-THE-BOX THINKING."

Rant over, have fun.

Ta-ta! /hat tip <3
Vx.
Oh, trust me. We've got so much outside-the-box thinking that it's causing more than enough trouble. Opening for even more options would be suicide. ^^

EDIT: Consider this a humorous statement, not a fact.
Closing this thread.

All that needs to be said has been said. Anything from this point onward will just be unnecessary.