Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: why was novice451 banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

This is novice451 and I wanna say something, about the server cleanup thing you are saying your banning people who are not obeying the rules and stuff. Dude, can you tell the people what they did before you ban them? Because if you don't do that, you might as well draw names out of a hat and ban those people for no reason. I'm saying this because no one told me why I got banned, and I am also speaking for everyone else who did get banned and are clueless as well.
From what I hear, you were talked to on several occasions. You were one who would not take 'No' for an answer on a multitude of subjects. If one GM said no, you would go to a different GM. Not to mention most things you apparently wanted to discuss/ask about/etc. was covered in the Wiki and/or forums.

As for others, everyone was banned with reason. Many of them had several reasons. Ignorance does not equate to innocence.