Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Draenei Patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I wasn't sure where exactly to post this so I'll just leave it here. I've had a patch for a while now that (in my opinion) corrects the Draenei female look. What it does is change the player and NPC Draenei models to have:

[+] Longer tails.
[+] Smoothed out tails and face tendrils, no more edges and "folds."
[+] Removes the silver/gold rings from both the tail and face tendrils.

I claim no credit in creating the patch, as I said I found it. It never occurred to me before now to share the patch with others but I realize the link to get it now is gone. So I uploaded it again for you all to use if you like it like I do! Below is a link and a quote from the author on how to use the patch, enjoy!

Quote:OK so heres how to use it:
first you will need Ez7z to unpack the file, then rename the folder to "patch-S.MPQ" it is case sencetive. , if you write "patch-s.MPQ" or "patch-S-MPq" it wont work. Then place the entire folder/file into the wow Data folder."

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ec06t0xlblfzq59
I think... I love you.
I give Diwaata a long tail and tendrils compared to her in-game model. I like this!
Aadoras tail is supposed to be like, twice as long as even this patch shows. But that would take a lot of work...

I have to say though it makes the Draenei look very excited!
(04-03-2012, 11:37 PM)Aadora Wrote: [ -> ]Aadoras tail is supposed to be like, twice as long as even this patch shows. But that would take a lot of work...

I have to say though it makes the Draenei look very excited!

Pssst. Actually, Draenei tails in general are as long as the ones depicted in the Patch.

If you'll notice their images in the Trading Card Game and such, they have long, smooth tails.

Back to naps for me. /falls asleep.

Oh, and I really like this patch - as much as I like the longer hairstyles one. Thanks for sharing!
There is a long hairstyles patch?
Tail is too long in my opinion, but finally the back looks a little more normal, no more back-pains for our sexy space goats!

Nice find!
Interesting!

I was never actually aware more graphical patches like this existed, aside from the forsaken patch.
(04-04-2012, 04:43 AM)Rigley Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting!

I was never actually aware more graphical patches like this existed, aside from the forsaken patch.

Careful where you look. >_> I stumbled onto disturbing patches before. I don't think I'll be able to get the images out of my head.
Are the tails flexible? Do they bend around and stuff? o:
(04-04-2012, 04:48 AM)McKnighter Wrote: [ -> ]

Careful where you look. >_> I stumbled onto disturbing patches before. I don't think I'll be able to get the images out of my head.

..... Yeah.. Be careful.
(04-04-2012, 04:48 AM)McKnighter Wrote: [ -> ]

There's a reason I don't actively look for these :B
How about a patch that makes it so they no longer have Scoliosis?

But this patch is interesting, although I am also interested in seeing longer hair patches too.
(04-04-2012, 04:51 AM)Wuvvums Wrote: [ -> ]Are the tails flexible? Do they bend around and stuff? o:

Yep yep!

Oh and completely unrelated to the quote above, a note on the Draenei female posture. The following picture should help explain why draenei's backs are curved so much:

[Image: sh_posture.jpg]

Their legs are like extremely high heeled shoes as far as how they effect the body's posture. Therefore the back is forced into an arch to prevent loss of balance! Clearly you've never worn heels before. :D
I like it about as much as I like the hairstyles patch too.
Pages: 1 2