Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing, Blur.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I care more about the background stories than anything, for instance a game such as Dragon Age: Origins.
I found that you could empathise with characters as you had the options to learn about them, and that is what has drawn me to Role Playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from England, therefore English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft through the time I spent playing other MMO's.
If I were to look at it from the start I'd say it was definitely Runescape what turned me to Warcraft. Well, that and the convincing my friends did.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found you via Google. And as to what made me wish to apply to join your community. It was the fact that you have to apply.
I have played various other servers where people just logged on and caused havoc. Well, that and the fact that this is 3.3.5.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most roleplay, bar the standard:
"<Name> places some coins on the bar and asks for a drink"
I despise that. Along with tavern RP. That's terribly limiting as to what you can do.

And whilst we're here. I'm not one for the clichéd hooded fellow either.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Forsaken are probably my favourite race due to their past with the whole Lich King/Scourge thing. It's somewhat fascinating. However, my favourite race to RP with is definitely the Humans. They're amazingly diverse so the possibilities with them are nearly endless. You could be a malicious Warlock, defying the very natures of life and death. Or you could be a simpleton would-be hero, trying to earn a living.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, due to what I've seen so far looking over these forums, I expect high standards of Role Play, with a very close-knit and friendly community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The interaction with major lore characters (or lack thereof) , playing checkers with Illidan made me chuckle. Can't actually remember if that was a rule but still. And if that doesn't count, I'm all for tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I've seen somewhere that this is optional unless applying for Gruntship, I'd like to give it a miss just now. However, I shall get round to it promptly.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Apart from expressing my thanks for taking the time to review my application, there is nothing I wish to add.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
Thank you. I look forward to meeting everybody in-game.