Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thedarkb - Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I can say that I am a very strict person, I care for the rules maybe a bit more then the others. I've been on WoW for five years now, it gave me lots of experience and some real fun time. And I do not know what else to say, I am a player as any other. :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Serbia, a small country on the Balkans. My primary language would be serbian, of course, however, I am doing very well with english aswell.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft? As a boy, friends and myself were daily visiting the internet caffe, where we played games together, had those childish argues, etc. I've seen a few older guys playing World of Warcraft and immediatly got interested. For the first year, i watched, there was no particular way for me to play it, because I was too shy to ask, and I did not knew of private servers myself. Trough some time, i've seen my friends playing the game themselves, I joined and so it began.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I am aknowledged of your server for quite some time now. However, I never wanted to join because I've been busy with other servers, such as Chronicles of Azeroth, Prologue, etc. I have heard some really good stuff abotu CotH and decided to try the server myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest, I do not have requirements or speculations about roleplays, I enjoy a good talk with a few adventurers in the warm and cozy tavern, drinking ale or wine while it's raining or snowing, but just like that I enjoy an attack with my guild on a mine or an enemy outpost, all the warcries and stuff. So, what I can say is that I love roleplay, doesn't matter if it's a group talk in the tavern, an attack on enemy, alone adventures trough the wild skinning and gathering herbs, it's roleplay and I love it. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is a human, why? I don't know. Maybe because the humans have the most wide choice of roleplays, and a human can be basicaly anything. From a soldier, miner, blacksmith, to a ranger, merchant and assassin. There's no other reason, if what i've said are reasons, for me to favor humans. Now, about a class, well, I'd say I like rogues and hunters the most. I got inspiration to play an assassin and infiltrator from Assassin's Creed, but I enjoy playing a ranger, ambushing people on the roads with my bow. So, i'd say it's rogue and hunter probably. (I do love playing other classes too, but I am the man who goes by inspiration, if currently i've got inspiration for a wizard, I'll play it.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to see people who are inspired and motivated, people who enjoy any type of roleplay, as long as it's funny. Basicaly, I expect roleplay of good quality, with lots of people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
God-modding, probably. I hate it the most. :P

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Spoiler:
In the Grand Hamlet, Richard Duskwood married Alexandra Black, the couple had three children, two sons and one daughter. Richard was Captain of the local guardsmen, while Alexandra worked as a barmaid in the local Inn. The two formed a mid-class family, known trough all the Southern Elwynn.

The first to born, thus the oldest, was named Joseph. Joseph was common thief, he thought only for himself, never shared, thus was the most disliked boy in the Hamlet. However, as the wars came by, Joseph was invited to the secret agency of Stormwind, SI:7, his further whereabouts are unknown.

Second to born, was Nathaniel. Nathaniel was his father's son, from the very first ages he began learning from his father, was it swordfight, crafting or jewelcrafting. Richard knew of his failure with Joseph, that he prepared Nathaniel for a better future.

Third to born, was Alexia, Alexandra's lil' daughter. Alexia was by far, the most loved and respected person in the family, everyone was under strict order to protect her, except Joseph of course, who wasn't home most of the time. Alexia graduated on Stormwind University and signed up for the academy of magical arts and science. Nathaniel never heard of her afterwards.

I do not know if this is enough, I just gave you a preview on a mid-class family living in Duskwood.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah.
Hello thedarkb, welcome to CotH.

It's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps read a few approved profiles.

Thanks for the story, and sorry I had to delay the process.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.