Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Scarletfox's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've started playing WoW about 3 - 4 years ago. During Burning Crusade, I guess. (About two weeks before they made the 60% Mount to be avaiable for level 30, to be more specific. Been playing -only- on one realm, that has been a PvP one. I've started to play on Roleplay realms about one and a halfyear ago and since that, i havent played anything else. Started with rather light RP for about three months before I decided to bring myself onto a more serious level. So. All in all, my experience as a Roleplay lays within 1 year.
About my personal behavior; Im helpfull, friendly and in general a kind person. But I also have my negative sides; Sometimes I've got the tendency to be a bit egoistic and more of a sarcastic person. I've got more of a sinister humour you could say but I do know the limits.
You might have noticed that English isnt my native language, probably because of the words I've chosen for some sentences. But I do hope it is good enough.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Country - Austria Language - German

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Because of a friend that kept convincing me till I finally gave up and decided to try it out. I havent had a high opinion of the Game at all before I tried it. I do not think that I've got to mention that I liked it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Via Google. To be honest. I was wondering if there even exist private servers that are focused on RP. And why I get to the idea to look for such in the first place? The thought of a Roleplay server where 'Rules' are actually enforced has been sounding more than just 'good' to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do enjoy Tavern-Roleplay as it's quite relaxing but especially I like the Military-Roleplay. Like serving for a Regiment/Division, fighting in a war. And so on. I also like it to stroll around the Cities, meeting other people. But in general, im more of a lone-wolf. I dont really like attention. Tend to keep myself more in the background.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race - Bloodelf/ Sin'dorei Because: It's the race where I've got the most lore-knowledge about, compared to the other races. I tend to Roleplay them the most. And probably because I can see a bit of myself in them. (Personality, of course)

Class - Paladin/Blood Knight Because: And once again, something I've got the most experience in roleplaying it. (Blood Knight more than Paladin). And well, because of this I favour them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
No Trolls that bump into your Roleplay, messing it up. A friendly and helpfull Community and last but not least: Roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hard to decide, really. To be respectfull towards anyone is good but I also like the rules about Maturity. I guess I will pick Maturity as such guarantees me a good Roleplay experience on this server.
X-Nokia-Ipaddress: 91.141.113.72

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
About this; There I've to dissapoint you for now, as it does take me a while to think such up and bring it into the english language. But be assured that I will do my best if I apply for 'Gruntmanship'. That means, If I even managed to get -this- approval.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all. Thank you for reading.
Hello Scarletfox, welcome to CotH.

It's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps read a few approved profiles.

...Odd, seeing an IP thrown in there. At any rate, we're not overly stringent about english, particularly not if it's someone's second language, so no worries!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.