Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Myarrrr! Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While I eagerly (and patiently) wait for my introduction approval, I may have already jumped the gun and have my first character profile very nearly done. Can you tell that I'm excited?

Also, Hi! I hope this server will be a good match for me, as I've been hoping to find some good World of Warcraft RP. My friend whom is already here made it sound quite nice.

*bounces around a bit*
Hello! Heh, we all were more or less excited when we first came here, methinks. Though, you're likely one of the faster ones when it comes to profiling characters.

The server's got a huge variety of people and characters on it, so it's quite likely that you'll fit right in!

See ya' 'round.
(04-11-2012, 09:08 PM)Lystaa Wrote: [ -> ]*bounces around a bit*

As much as it pains me to be the one to inform you of this, I am afraid that I must as no one else should have to. I deserve to be the one to do this... so here goes.

Kangaroos are not a playable race on this server.

There I said it, I'm sorry!
(04-11-2012, 09:52 PM)Aadora Wrote: [ -> ]Kangaroos are not a playable race on this server.

Yup. The horribly dark, secret truth of our server.

Although, to be honest, if there was a kangaroo model in-game, I wouldn't put it past people to apply for a Custom Model Character for one. Somehow.

Alas, WoW itself hath failed us on in that respect.
At least they have Giraffes...

Sadly these are not playable either.
(04-11-2012, 09:52 PM)Aadora Wrote: [ -> ]Kangaroos are not a playable race on this server.

There I said it, I'm sorry!

Nooooo! My dreams are crushed! Commence fit of injustice! *ragequits*

Nah, I'm no Vixen (Too soon? Is that a thing yet? :P).

If Kangaroos were a playable race, that would be awesome! Enhanced movement speed, extra bag space, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!
No wait, that's Superman. Or Super-Kangaroo?

I think I'm falling victim to my usual chattering. ^^

Well, if that is your usual chattering...

then welcome to CotH.

Also, maybe not my place to say but... normally you aren't supposed to call people out on the Forum even if they are banned.

Though I could be wrong on that part, should there be some exception to talk about people who get banned... But I think that is considered immature and frowned upon even privately if taken to great lengths...

*Readies the .jpgs and .gifs*
Why thank you! =^.^=
I shall have to find and roleplay with you as soon as I'm approved. At least, I hope I'm going to be approved. *crosses fingers and face tentacles*

Ah, my apologies. I had been just browsing the other introduction threads and I found the situation to be quite silly, and I have a habit of poking some playful fun at silly things. I do enjoy me some silly.
Yes well, surely if you don't mind that rules are in place for a reason then you shouldn't have a problem getting accepted.

Cursing at GMs and calling them retards when you don't get your way is a wonderful way to get yourself banned.

So unless you plan to do that then I don't think you will have much trouble here.
Don't worry, we're nice people otherwise!
Disrespect authority? Why I never!
Nah, I have no plans to throw any sort of hissy fits. I'm not that silly!

*waves at BountyHunter* I'm sure you're plenty lovely. ^^
Just be careful for Bounty... he likes to enslave helpless elves and sell them to evil people.
Oh dear. One of my character plans might be a helpless elf... *makes mental note*
I don't do that -all- the time. I also like Trolls and long walks on the beach.
Wait, so you kidnap trolls and beaches and sell them into slavery? Whole beaches? I'm honestly impressed.
Pages: 1 2