Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Characters missing, maybe on different realm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, been some time.
After finally being bothered, I managed to sort out my World of Warcraft and after quite a while, I can finally log into Coth.
Problem is that there's a new server and all my chars are either gone or stuck on the old server.

Ssssooo, can my old chars be transferred to this realm or do I have to recreate them ?
You have to re-create them and re-profile them to get them re-approved, so they can be re-levelled.

And yes, the one character per week rule is still in effect.
(04-12-2012, 12:38 PM)flammos200 Wrote: [ -> ]You have to re-create them and re-profile them to get them re-approved, so they can be re-levelled.
Great -__-

(04-12-2012, 12:38 PM)flammos200 Wrote: [ -> ]And yes, the one character per week rule is still in effect.
All the more better -__-
Hey!!!! Asetrix, welcome back!
Thanks Flammos and hey again Clovis :P
(04-12-2012, 12:38 PM)flammos200 Wrote: [ -> ]You have to re-create them and re-profile them to get them re-approved, so they can be re-levelled.

When you say reprofile, do I just copy and paste my char details from the wiki or.. ?

More or less, just update them to fit the timeline I believe. Other than that just re-post them and slap a [Pre-approved] in the title and you're set.
Actually, there's been some changes to the template.

Have a look at this thread