Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Chat box?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize for posting this stuff in the "new user" area instead of the "general discussion" area, but you know, do what you can! XD

SOoooooooooooooooooo....

No chat box? Chatango, mayhaps? =p
We have a shoutbox right now. And enough channels in-game to have a chat. I don't think this is needed.

But, well, just my copper. :)
I'm not even a peon yet so... =p Can't in-game chat.

A chat-box like chatango (my personal fav, thus I'm plugging it) would also allow for communications on the site when talking specifically about forum-RPs AND for when people might be at say work, having a bit of a break, can get on the site but not get onto the server.

It isn't -needed-, but it'd be nice.

EDIT: shoutbox? where? the twitter thing?
Shoutbox is at the very top of this page. It allows players to communicate with one another in a chat-like setting rather than using the forums. We also have a Skype conversation running where community members can talk.
I guess because I'm not yet a peon I can't see the shoutbox....
That may be the correct conclusion. I don't think that I've ever seen a visitor communicate utilizing the shoutbox. It's probably very intentional, since it prevents people from arbitrarily creating accounts and then using the shoutbox in adverse ways.

Assuming that your initial introduction is approved, you shouldn't be barred from seeing it or its use for long!
Plus I'll be able to use the servers! =D
We used to have one, a long, long time ago, however it was removed because no-one ever used it.
Also Ventrilo and Teamspeak (being the most active) servers.
(04-14-2012, 09:37 AM)Rensin Wrote: [ -> ]We used to have one, a long, long time ago, however it was removed because no-one ever used it.

I used it once.

It was very dusty.

Oh, and congratz on being a peon, Yau! ;]
Thank you Nostra! =D