Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Question Concerning .addrpitem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can this give people companion pets and mounts? I don't know, but it'd be awesome if it could*. Again, sorry for the "new user" threads... this'll be my last one. =)

*character concept I am working on would enjoy this ability, though it isn't at all a requirement for it
No, it cannot. The .addrp command only allows for the creation of duplicate (in appearance), statless armor and weapons; while the vast majority of the gear available in-game is available to us, there are some exceptions.

Many of the companion pets and mounts are available in an out-of-character area from various NPCs located in the zone. However, use of some of these mounts in an in-characterly manner can result in all sorts of unhappiness from the community until/unless a logical explanation is provided. For example, flying around on a dragon would probably raise some eyebrows.
I like logic. My characters always have a reason for everything. EVERYTHING. >=|
If someone finds a flaw in what I do, then I apologize. =)

But not ALL of the mounts/pets, eh? Are these the normal vendor ones (what about rep), or are there some extras included (<3)?
There are most of the companions in the OOC zone. And about the mounts, there are only the rare ones. The rest can be acquired from their normal vendors in their normal zones. Racial, flying and other common mounts are not present in the OOC zone.
Thanks dast! <3