Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wazte's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello! My name is Samuel Blomqvist. I'm a very creative person and I love roleplaying. It's like another life you can escape to sometimes with more possibilities and such. But hey, let's not get addicted. I roleplay also alot on Warcraft 3.
I'm also a musican and I compose both music in notes and on the computer.
I play guitar, drums, piano and bass.
Okay now I don't know what else to say xD

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden and my primary language is of course Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing World of Warcraft actually. On my brother's account. I played it for a while but then I got bored. Then I tried some Warcraft 3 which my friend had downloaded and we both loved it. Especially the World Editor. We both bought it some weeks later and started to play online toghether. Then we joined a server hosting a Titan Land map. First we just thought we were supposed to kill eachother, but the other players explained for us what to do, so we started to rolepley. And we liked it! Then we found some World of Warcraft RP private servers and yeah... Now I'm here :)

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was desperate finding a good RP Private Server and this is what I found :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all different roleplays. Mostly those in smaller villages :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome, rogue. I've always loved being fast and stealthy. Being like a ninja. I also like being a sniper on these futuristic RP Action games. Why I'm a gnome? I don't really know. I've always loved being small characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Some nice serius RPs ;D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well that all roleplayers must know about the history of Azeroth. The story is just epic and I love using that in the RPs. If you come with the Corrupted Ashbringer then you expect the people to fear you. And real RPers do because they know about the whole thing about Ashbringer and its powers.
Well, it's just one of those epic RP moments :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Name: Zachary Darkblade
Zach felt pity for the first time. The farmer's hands with the strong grip around Zach's dark cloak weakend as the life glow in his eyes dissappeared.
The farmer lost the grip, closed his eyes, and fell. He was dead. The whole world got silent. All he could hear was the rain which poured down. Why? He was just supposed to steal the horse, why did he kill the owner? The owner was helpless, maybe he had a family? But it was too late to think of that. The farmer was dead and there was nothing he could do about it. But he had killed many people before and this was the first time he felt anything. Zach was confused. He had to leave. Get away from this. Get away from everything! So he took the horse and rode away.

Zachary used to be a Defias Smugler. He had several special tasks from VanCleef before he left. He was an ruthless outlaw, but the people he killed was people from other gangs. Gangs who would like to see him dead too.

Before he left he had atleast the Defias on his side. But the Defias doesn't tolerate this betrayal.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah, Nothing I can think of xP
Welcome, wazte!

Sorry about the long response time - I think some folks have been a bit busy with RL stuffs. At any rate, I hope you've had some time to review the Wiki, notably the Rules and FAQs. With your mention of the Corrupted Ashbringer, bear in mind that something like that scenario shouldn't really happen around here considering folks are pretty much forbidden from using lore weapons/items like that (because they are indeed 'lore' and only one person would realistically have any particular lore item).

With your mention of having Swedish as your primary language, do you prefer if folks help with any spelling/grammatical errors with your English?