Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I, in real life was born and raised on a commune, and I suppose that bleeds into my characters. In life, I am a happy positive person who's primary goal is to bring joy into the lives of all I touch. This is also my intention in game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from The United States, and I speak English Fluently ;p

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had a couple of roomates that played, and I would spend hours watching them play. Getting interested in the stories of their characters. Upon the release of The Burning Crusade, I began playing myself and created my first character, Lhiannon Bower, A female Blood Elf Hunter. I was forever hooked.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I have hopped around from server to server but couldn't ever find one I was completely happy with. The RP was very much part of my WoW experience so I decided I would try to find it. I did a Google search and Conquest of the Horde seemed to be the answer.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
WoW is actually the first Game I have ever played, and also my first opportunity to Roleplay, so I am a beginner. However, I enjoy roleplaying in a multitude of settings, whether it be just two people or ten. I particularly like an Inn settings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Blood Elf, because I had an affinity for the Horde, but didn't like the look of the Races. Burning Crusade was what made me start playing. Plus...Who doesn't want to be a sexy elf, addicted to magic! ;P
My favorite Class is the Priest, because I am a healer at heart.
What are your expectations of this server?:
The WoW experience that I love. Game and Roleplay!!!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
We are all playing this game to enjoy it, and being rude or disrespectful to another player does not enhance anyone's enjoyment. If it enhances your own enjoyment, you undoubtedly do not belong on this server. Being respectful is easy enough if you think about it. Even players that you dislike or seem unable to get along with can be treated with respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Lhiannon took a deep breath and stood as she heard motion on the dimly lit stairwell of the Catacomb. She wiped the remaining tears from her face as the woman that she knew as mother emerged.
She suppressed a gasp as the figure came into the light. The once graceful stature of her mother was now a frail husk. Her once shimmering hair now laying dull and lifeless across her shoulders. The woman looked upon her with confusion,not recognizing the young elf that stood before her.
"Mother?" Lhiannon whispered.
The Forsaken woman paused a moment. With an outstretched finger she brushed a single tear from Lhiannon's face only to study the wetness on her finger. A melancholy smile appeared on her face. "Ahhh..... maybe in different life my dear. In a different life."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As I mentioned before I am a beginner. I have some knowledge of the lore, enough to participate actively. But after reading the rules in place, my intention is to continue researching the Lore of Azeroth.
Hi there, Leylie! Just popping my head in to let you know that your intro has been approved. I'm Sol, one of the forum helpers here on CotH, and I'd just like to give you a big welcome on behalf of the staff and the community :B

A lot of people end up here after trying out many alternative servers, from what I know. Let's hope that CotH's the right one for you. I suggest you have another look at our rules if you're wondering about anytihng. A glance at our policies and FAQs should also help answer any concerns of yours.

Also:
Spoiler:
Quote:Plus...Who doesn't want to be a sexy elf, addicted to magic! ;P
[Image: draft_lens19087238module156712239photo_1328108919.jpg]

Me.

xD If you've any questions, then just let me or any of the other helpers or staff know via forum PM or in-game whisper. In the meantime, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!