Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ware11's Introduction :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a Swedish boy at 18 years of age with a decent English language. I enjoy simple things like roleplaying, yelling at friend and being outdoors. As a player I'm rarely rude to others without reason, unless I've known them my whole life of course :P I value a player who can be reasoned with instead of someone who overuses exclamation marks and words like "noob". Therefor I believe roleplaying is just the thing for me, since roleplaying is less crowded with such jerks(I hope). I've been playing MMORPGs since i was about 10-12 years old and I enjoy anything with a good storyline and gameplay even if the graphics are dull. I think I'm easy to get along with(I cannot be sure of this) and my english language is good when it comes to writing, but when it comes down to speaking I somehow always seem to be at a loss of words, altho I can speak perfectly in my head :(

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Not much to say here I'm afraid, I'm from Sweden and thus my primary language is Swedish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Just like most kids did(I think). I had an older brother with a wow account when I was about 10-12 years old, and he used it to control me. He let me play aslong as I did as he asked, if i didn't then he'd take it away :(

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Just recently got into Roleplaying since retail WoW doesn't give me the "Adventure" I want anymore. So i goggled good rp private servers and this one popped right up! :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As I previously mentioned I'm fairly new to roleplaying, although if I would have to chose, I guess I would like to start of with something calm, to help me settle :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans and Undead, although I can't stand the look of male humans in this game :S Favorite class? I would have to say mage. I love the sense of controll you get when playing them. But who knows, maybe my mind will change once i start roleplaying.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nothing much so far, seems like a cozy server with nice and polite people, where I can log in at 4am and find some fun eventho everyone's asleep :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that everyone who joins, first has to be approved by the community before they can play, this reassures me that only dedicated roleplayers are let into this server instead of jokers and griefers who populate most other servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There once was an ogre named Boo, whose greatest wish was to have his very own show at the Darkmoon Faire.
Boo wasn't especially smart, gifted, strong or brave, and that he knew, since no Ogres were. But none the less he had something them other Ogres didn't; a goal. And he wouldn't let his natural fright of other races stop him from reaching it.
So he set out to the world to find something he was good at so he could join the faire. His first destination was a cave south of Goldshire, where some Kobolds tasked him with getting their candles back from the humans within town, he figured if that if he accomplished this, maybe he could join the faire as a guard of some sort. As he stumbled into town, the big ogre hadn't really tought of the fact that he had no idea who had the candles, and nor had he ever fought before.
So as all them tiny humans froze and stared at him, he had no idea of what to say, he starts shouting, and the townsfolk start screaming and running in fear all over the place,
Boo spots an opened wooden box with a red stamp on the side that says "TNT" of course he does not know the meaning of the three letters so he mistakes them for candles. He swiftly grabs the box and returns to the kobolds. the kobolds start dancing and chanting as they see the large box with what they think are candles, and every kobold grabs one.
Filled with pride of what he had accomplished and the fact that he didn't eat the Kobolds, Boo started venturing on with his adventure, setting course towards Redridge Mountains, and as he turns to wave goodbye to the kobolds he is filled with joy over the grand fireworks they had set off to celebrate the returning of their candles. (They blew up)
THE END.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm new to roleplayign so if you decide to give me a chance and let me into your server, please be patient if I'm not that good at first, my mind has a habit of freezing up when I need to act fast.
Hello, hello! I'm a forum helper here on CotH and I'm just ducking my head in to tell you that your introduction's been approved. Happy day! It's good to have you, and I'm glad to be the one welcoming you. And sorry about the wait!

There are plenty of RPers here both old and new who cover the whole spectrum in terms of experience, so don't worry about that. :) Also, it's always good to see another Forsaken enthusiast. Always. *steeples fingers and cackles*

Clearly, you've already looked at our rules but another glance couldn't hurt if you're uncertain about anything! Likewise,policies and frequently asked questions will also help you address any concerns. Failing that, however, drop me a line in-game or on the forums if you've got any other questions and I'll be happy to help you.

Happy travels, and once again, welcome aboard! And thank you for the pony.
Awesome! can't wait to get started, thank you Sol :)
Nice avatar ware!
Juuuuuust poppin' in to say "Heya!" :D Hope you have fun while you're here, can't wait to RP with ya in-game. :)
Thanks, made it myself c: Too bad the approval came the same day diablo 3 beta opened up :P but I'm done with d3 now and all ready to RP :D