Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Willard needs a job!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's right. Willard Kimble is actively seeking a job. He is a common Priest with a farming history. He is looking for honest work at a decent wage. Either one-time, short-term or long-term jobs will be considered! There's only one catch...

It must pay in IC coins.
He can be a healer on the front for Battlefield: Kalimdor under the payment of House Harkov.

*Shrug*
He can be Doyle's butler. Or he can be Alywien's butler. I got lots of coins to give.
I got 60 gold I have nothing to do with so... yeah lol.

Maybe I should hire a group of mercs to go fight in Kalimdor, hmm...
(04-23-2012, 03:39 PM)sunday12321 Wrote: [ -> ]He can be Doyle's butler. Or he can be Alywien's butler.
(04-23-2012, 03:39 PM)sunday12321 Wrote: [ -> ]Or he can be Alywien's butler.
(04-23-2012, 03:39 PM)sunday12321 Wrote: [ -> ]Alywien
You just loooove messing with my humans!

Aadora Wrote:He can be a healer on the front for Battlefield: Kalimdor under the payment of House Harkov.
He's saving up for something special and requires long-term regular income. Preferably the safe kind where survival isn't an issue. But should I see an event that I could make, I'll think about taking him instead of my Night Elf Tikar.
Is that a yes, Ural?
It'll be a 'no' for now. I got an offer so I'd like to check that out before you ensla-- hire, Willard.
Bump before Willard's soul goes to Alywien.
Well.. Now that I have Samantha.. A Dame needs a squire... Maybe? I dunno. If not, Doyle will need someone to maintain his household as he has a preggo wife, and he himself is off to wars and stuff. Alywien won't need a slave. Yet.