Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I as a player, Enjoy playing World of warcraft and various other games, depending on the game I will usually take over the character and pretend im him whilst I play which is pretty childish but to me its fun! :) I'm a hardcore gaming, I will be trying to get the highest level in any game I play, but not 24/7 I enjoy to stop have a chat, within roleplay and outside of roleplay :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from England, So I speak British ( English ) I do know french and parts of spanish, but.. Useless knowing how to speak a language if you cant spell another language so, just class me as British.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Playing the trial then a year on the retail version!
I just like the medievalness of the game/with the futuristic parts!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was googling for Role Playing realms :)
And I noticed this it mentioned Horde in the name, And I've suddenly become a massive fan of horde for a change!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kind were, its all debating in a tarven, and discussing things, Along side.. well on retail, I played RP and the guy I met on their became like a little brother in real life and during the RP we were family and had fall outs and so on, too someone who doesnt like roleplay it'd sound stupid, But I enjoy doing different kinds of roleplay just brings the game to life!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren + Dwarf, To be fair, I just think Taurens look awesome, and dwarfs are just cool little men with scottish accents and everyone knows scottish accents are the bee's knees :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't know to be honest, I'm hoping it has friendly people and friendly staff so it makes the gaming experience a whole lot better!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I'd say Respect and Language! I mean myself my role play I always play the tough guy who has the odd light swearing, but more like damn, and such various rude words, not like F words shouted out all the time if you, catch my meaning!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh this is awkward, I don't know what to write..
I don't know what kind of story you're looking for, oh god!
Sorry, Could I miss this? :| I'm useless at things with questions like this, sorry!
I'd gladly tell you a story if you reply and tell me what you're wanting to hear... ^^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Oh yeah the same to the story part, please reply to what you want me to say, or give me an example, would help me out!
Unless you can let me onto the realm without having to use a story cause I promise you I'm good at roleplay I havent done it in a year, but I havent lost my role play charm!

Hey sugar!

For the story, it can be anything from a paragraph to a scene! I put a sample of a forum RP I did years go.

Check out the other introductions to get a handle on how others tackled the story portion and please let me or any of the other Forum Helpers know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Hug
Stories aren't needed till gruntship, so take your time.