Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Enslaved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So my college classes are ending in two weeks, but I can't move down to Rigley's until my dad wraps up his business which should be by the end of June. Because of this I wanted to try and run some events, this being one of the bigger ones.

Enslaved, in short, would be a multi-day event that would start with the mass kidnapping of a group of people and end with the auction on a following night. The slated time for this event to happen would be from May 15 to the 20th. I will make an NPC to be in charge. A guild can be made to organize slavers before hand, though such an organization would be temporary and only part of the event.

There would only be two roles; guards and slaves. The slaves would either have been captured, or in their possession prior to the event. Guards would be willing; there wouldn't be any forced or blackmailed, all guards are on a contract.. There would not be individual intrigues, though if you want I can come up with a generalization of how X would end up in Y situation.

I'll come up with more details later, but for now I wanted to present the idea, and a signup. I want to either keep a fixed ratio (preferably so guards aren't too outnumbered) or make a cap. Until one of those is implemented though, signups are free.

I'll get more details organized later. But I can say what to expect for now:

Slaves:
DO expect to be captured or enslaved if you sign up for a slave.
DO expect to be sold by the end of the event as a slave.
DO NOT expect to overpower guards even in numbers. There will likely be ways to put down crowds.
DO NOT expect riots to go unpunished.
DO expect some level of meanness.
DO NOT expect to be armed or have use of magic.
(Try not to sign up for this role if you are adverse to torture OOCly.)

Guards:
DO expect to be neutral or evil, and having signed up for this.
DO expect to bully and torment the slaves (with OOC consent).
DO NOT expect to "devalue" slaves such as crippling or killing them.
DO NOT expect devaluing slaves to go unpunished.
DO expect to become enslaved yourself if you are seen as unfit for your duty.
(Please do not sign up for this role if you are "good" or good-aligned)

(Yes, it's a lot like kidnapped. But slave-rp instead. Gotta love those kinds of events :B )

Updates: Currently scouting out an rp location. I will put up a poll for some of them! Adding the roster!

Current roles

Leader
Kazulak (Wuvvums)

Guards
Redis Taylor (McKnighter)
Aendron Eranu'enda (Sachiko)
Ensuena (Mimloopen)
Zalyen Falaren (JTJP770)
Jorm (davidoden3)
Bek (Anonymous)
Tazmin (Sersay)
Drarry Longbottom (Judgernaut)
Grigori Dostojevski (Judgernaut)

Slaves
Rensin (Rensin)
Edersich (Loxmardin)
Noria Duskbinder (McKnighter)
Laurenna (Lunaxy)
Awit (Imagenashyun)
Solis (Saetik)
Daryll (Ware11)
Taelynn (Kirabo)
Ljuvia (Roxas65)
I can't sign up with someone who's technically already enslaved, can I?
(04-24-2012, 09:21 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: [ -> ]I can't sign up with someone who's technically already enslaved, can I?

"I heard you liked being enslaved. So we put..."
You can if you want. The slave-owner for your char could join too if they want as an explanation! C:
Sign me up, on Rensin.

Been a slave a few times, won't hurt me to put him in that position again. Plus, with how much of a lush he is, he'd be easy prey to someone seeing a strong witless young man who could be sold for good money.
Added you to the signup list!
As for location, I'd vote for the Stockades.

Alternatively, revisiting Alcaz Island. But otherwise, Stockades.

... And I'll be tossing Edersich in there as one of the slaves. He doesn't have a player master, so I'll see if I can arrange that until this gets off the ground. Or say he was handed over. We'll see.
Added him to the register too, then. I voted for Stockades. The only drawback is that NPC guards attack at the entrance of the location but I was told that can be fixed.

Is there any chance the chat channels may screw up in that instance? I just want to know. It will factor into the consideration (though we may all fit in a raid).
I said one of the boats. Could have some interesting RP in regards to that sort of thing, on a boat.
... Well, this can easily be tested! *BRB*
There. I tested by joining a custom channel outside the instance and then joining a second one inside it. And I relogged while inside the instance three times and wrote in all channels without a problem. (I double-checked if it joined the other channels too, such as General and LFG, and it did for me all the times.)

It seems this area doesn't suffer the same problem as the Monastery. :3
... >: )

Noria Duskbinder as a slave...

Redis Taylor as a guard, please.

Aendron Eranu'endal as a guard. He needs to be the prick he is for once.

And I'll think about who I can enslave. Probably one of my alts that needs more arpee.
Hrmm... Sounds like an interesting event!

Laurenna as a slave, please!
Roster updated!
Hrm...who to put in there...
Pages: 1 2 3 4