Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy! This is Takeena/Viridis - I usually pick a name for my accounts that's easy to remember. >_> Not really hard to forget my last name. I was trying to use some commands and couldn't get them to work properly. How do I make it work?
Howdy! I'm trying to figure out what I can do.. I'm logged in now. >> Check the other thread http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...read_id=16
I figured out how to connect and stuff, I just want to be level 70 with a pheonix. >>
The leveling I can do when I get home from work today, same with giving you whatever gear. I think I'll also start work on creating vendors with a plethora of other gear as well so folks can pick and choose without having to wait for me.

So, for both of you, I'll probably be home sometime around 10:30p (PST) tonight!
I should also mention that I'm still working on creating custom access levels, which I'll also ideally finish tonight.
Yea yea access levels!