Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Omen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Light Lord's Revenge

Spoiler:
This is a coincides with Seregon: Rise from Ashes. Also feel free to add any IC RP content from any character, Novalight from these guilds or an intro to your own character if you wish to get involved.

[Image: wi-moonshot-1265868631.jpg]

The cold wind swam through their hair, yanking their cloaks ahead of them. The two elves stood defiantly, one with his hands folded behind his back, the other with his hands hidden in his sleeves which met at the cuffs over his waist. For moments it was nothing but the serenade of the wind, until the Elder elf spoke. "...The Seregon? Are you sure?" Diel'vani asked looking forward, his fel green eyes dim as he observes the terrain ahead of him. "It is to save Cerice, My wife." Jidaeo turns his head slowly to Diel'vani, his runic blue eyes illuminating his dry grey skin. "...She carried my children, I will not forsake her for pride. Elrohir can help her..." He returns his gaze to the snow covered mountains ahead of them. "...I sacrificed myself for my family two years ago...I am prepared to walk the tainted path to keep them afloat." The elder elf observed his beloved Nephew, rotted by shadow, society and anger. He shook his head. "If that is what you wish.....But Jidaeo you don't always have to do everything alone."

Jidaeo continues his stoic gaze, "...I am aware of my limitations, Uncle. It is why I agreed to seek out Elrohir, it is why I have been making more allies and less enemies.." The elder elf scoffs, "You accepting help? You have grown even in death." He smiles, fine creases rippling his face. "-Especially- in death. Or specifically because of it, have I grown. My children and I will handle our family matters but I believe something is on the Horizon."

"Oh? Something this overwhelming, how will you deal with this then?"

"I will offer my support, I will ask for yours, I will ask the Warmage Edgar Barlton and Executor Jared Richter of the Black Harvest, Captain Jonoth of the Bloodpaw, or Lord Leron and Lord Ruibarra Silverfang. I just hope my allies heed the call, there are those out there who still have a sour taste of our family."