Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Joshua, as told by my username. I'm a seventeen year old RPer that has done so for years now, in fact since I was nine or ten. I write a huge amount and adore immersive RP. I come from retail as i'm tired of the trolls and really just lack of good RP, a friend of mine (For the life of me, I can't remember her name.) told me about this server and I decided to give it a look. I loved what I saw and now here I am/

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States of America, speaking English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Now that is a long story, but to shorten it... My ex girlfriend played at one point and kinda suckered me into it, I had experienced it years before but somehow just never got the initiative to buy it until she told me she played. Thanks to her i'm addicted XD.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Welp, a guildie of mine on retail referred you guys but I kinda paid no attention until recently when I searched on google "WoW RP Private Servers" and you guys came up, one of the greatest things that drew me in was your promise for immersive Horde RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a more heavy RP setting. Anything from Chaotic-Evil to Lawful-good really... I have a lot of experience in each field... But perhaps my favorite is Orcish RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warriors. Inspired by pre-Cata Garrosh Hellscream, embodying patriotism and utter brutality on the battlefield while offering a strong leader and still learning adult.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect an immersive RP server that will give me the experience I was searching for when I started WoW RP. That's really it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Which one do I like the most? Perhaps the Keyboard skills rule, because when I RPed on Retail I was often stuck between choosing illiterate people who could've given me decent Roleplay or Elitists who ban me from talking to specific guilds or people, all of this OOC. I believe that OOC grudges should be left at the door when the RP begins.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll do a quick WoW Themed one, from my Worgen in retail, a short bit of his "Returning to the Rain".

The rain was icey as I moved further and further into Gilneas, while a war was still being waged here... I knew how to avoid the battles and clouds of plague. My mind dwelled back on the Cathedral, I couldn't seem to move on after her death. My wife, torn apart by the light of Elune, how could I ever move on? It came clear to me that if I were to ever move on I would have to kill myself, but even then within the void I know that she would resent me... I know that even amidst her terrible jealousy, she would want me to live on.

G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

I remember my days of retail. I got addicted back when my brother bought it in the days of vanilla.
And hopefully you'll find some Orcs for some RP! As our wonderful administrative overlord Kretol says, "Orcs are the master race"!
I remember my days on Retail. It wasn't good. There was a guild called the Zephyr Crew who held this weekly 'Brag n'Brawl' event in Azshara -Gallywix's Palace- or something and their characters 'bragged' I guess and there was a troll who said he challenged Khaz'goroth to a duel. Crazy ...

Anyways, welcome to Conquest of the Horde Joshua! I am the server's own crazy gnome guy.
(04-28-2012, 03:45 PM)SunThas Wrote: [ -> ]I remember my days on Retail. It wasn't good. There was a guild called the Zephyr Crew who held this weekly 'Brag n'Brawl' event in Azshara -Gallywix's Palace- or something and their characters 'bragged' I guess and there was a troll who said he challenged Khaz'goroth to a duel. Crazy ...

Anyways, welcome to Conquest of the Horde Joshua! I am the server's own crazy gnome guy.

Thank you!! :D I adore gnomes! My days on retail were nice, but i'm looking for something a bit better, you know? I have some deep characters on retail but they got old quick, why? Because RP seems to be dying on retail... So it's really nice to see a whole server dedicated to the art! Not only that, but no language barriers! So my Orcs and others can associate with Humans and... Draenei *Drools*