Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CzarRedwall's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I'm shy and quiet around new people. Later on though I become relaxed and fun to be around with. As a player I'd say I'm competitive but not too much. I'm also lean and patient and I'm usually into playing a game for the joy of playing, not for becoming the best of something or someone that just wins all the time. I'm in it to have fun. Beer

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: English. Born and raised in U.S.A. with an Italian heritage / background.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I first started playing Warcraft 3 with my older brother. My dad then introduced me to WoW a year later. I got hooked but after awhile I lost interest. My first RP was on retail in a guild. It was a HUGE Orc RP guild and it drew me to roleplay. But retail still was a drag so I dwelled within private servers and eventually lost all interest. But then I got back into WoW and started checking up on rp private servers. I spent a few years on one particular one until now. Now I think its time to move on and you guys seem even better than my original private server.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Google. Shhh The unique style which you guys use in roleplaying, as in being more strict than others and preventing godmodding and total lore-rape, drew me to the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern, Combat, Military, kingdom and I enjoy roleplaying as the outlaw or 'bad guy'. Usually a thug or a scoundrel.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Rogue. I enjoy the diversity in which the humans dwell in. They can be either a rogue or a mage, a priest or a warlock. It creates more roleplay in my opinion. I perfer the rogue class because I see the rogue as a multi-class. As a rogue one could be an Assassin, a thug, or even a thief.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A mature community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: No godmodding

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*The winter snow hailed down from the heavens in a chilling frenzy. The ground turned white and the surroundings were suffocated in a sheet of ice. Marzon struggled for warmth in his poorly made wool-blanket. Muttered curses polluted the air as Marzon became more and more frustrated.*
Marzon: Damnit! Damn this snow! Now I must wait for the others if I want to get out of this frozen hell-hold.
*He desperately rubbs his hands together in an attempt for warmth. He'd revert his attention to the dying fire in his fireplace. Watching as it gave out its last breath of blazing heat, slowly deteriorating. Marzon would rest his head against the decaying wall, closing his eyes while not trying to think about what vermin scurried within his hair. He'd slowly fall asleep, his last words would be a curse for whomever left him here*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope Beat Up
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Little do people know, humans have the highest population on this server. Finding some human RP should be quite easy for you. And if you do decide to go Orc like you had on retail, there'll be a great place for that, too! :D
Welcome CzarRedwall, I like your username by the way. Also, we should RP soon, because it seems you like thug RP, Crime RP really. Which is something I'm into, right now me and Ghardiak are putting together a Crime RP Guild if you would like to join, also the Azeroth Wild Riders Guild would be good too, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!