Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Archidi's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I enjoy pvp, and RPpvp, i've been playing since The Burning Crusade, andI am quite annoyed about cataclysm. I feel although it took a lot out of the game.

What ever game I play wether it be World of Warcraft or Call of Duty(the older ones) I always find my self playing the healing class.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Im was born and raised in the United States of America. My mom was born in greece, and my dads family had been here for 4 generations, although his roots lye in Ireland.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

When I was twelve my best friend showed me it, since then i've played on and off.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I googled "Private RP servers WoW" and you guys were the first thing to come up. I read somethings on the wiki and fell in love with this server. The fact that this is a pure RP server with some of its own lore really got my excited.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'll RP anything, but I do particularly enjoy games with politics, and hierarchies, big group stuff, but once again I just really love a good storyline no matter how many people are involved. I like to role with the punches.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is Night Elf, because they are the ancients. They never die and are incredibly in tune with nature. I find their lore to be incredibly interesting, like how druids came to be. Speaking of the druids my favorite class is druid. They can change to their environment incredibly well, they are a class with a storyline. Their powers are incredibly intriguing to me they can be prime and feral, or gracious and mystical. They can be from a tree to a cat to a bear, whats not to love about that?

What are your expectations of this server?:

Im expecting an environment thats incredibly fun, and imaginative people who love to role-play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

A 100% RP environment was the thing that got me, and the fact that you have to apply makes me happy, because I know there wont be any trolls.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

In a small house on the Stormwind canals, a human has been born out of fear. Not of noble blood, but not the lowest of peasantry. The young mother who bore him had a look of desperation on her face. She knew the horde drew nearer and nearer every year. She thought "before my son is a man the alliance will draft him and he will die." Her world was nearly as bad as the wound birth had inflected upon her. So in her last moments, she gave the child to the priest. As the bell rang for the twelfth time and the priest finished the young woman's last rights, she died but the child lived. The boy was troubled as he grew up. Life in the orphanage could never be easy but it defined him. Every fight he got into it toughened his shell, and brought him ever closer to his fate as a soldier which he personally longed to be. But on his 16th birthday the day before he was drafted into the army to fight the horde, an old bishop came his way. He commanded the boy to come to the cathedral. The boys will was no match for the power that this bishop held. He was forced to join the clergy and from that point on till now he is still climbing to ranks of the cathedral and fighting for the light.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I would just like to thank you guys for considering me :] and im really excited to get started
Archidi, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

You're into political RP? Perfect! We currently have a storyline being run by one of our other GMs which is based around the political upheaval within the Kingdom of Stormwind in order to prepare for our push into Cataclysm at some point or another. You might be interested in having a peek at it and being involved it it suits your times! You can find it here.

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
I look forward to RPing with you Archi! =D
(04-29-2012, 06:39 AM)Yau Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to RPing with you Archi! =D