Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a child, I was always the one with the most imagination, I used to create scenes and stories to my friends involving every one of them before I even heard of the concept of RP, when I found out that what I used to do behind the house in the old days existed for real, I was very excited, started discovering RP games with my friends until I found World of Warcraft, and the RP concept drew my attention the most.
As a player I always liked the multitasking classes, as in adapting to different situations, in other words, coming in handy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Lebanon, middle east, my mother tongue is arabic but I think I can adapt to RP style english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Heard of it from a good friend of mine, who was already playing vanilla back then.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I used google, specifically looking for RP private servers because I never got to live the experience of RP WoW, and I felt that the game has currently lost it's mystical roleplaying adventure aspect.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

As I said I never got to roleplay, that is why I looked up this server.
My favorite would be a packed RPPVP, where there is always something new and interesting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

When it comes to races, Bloodelves are my favorites, because off their 2 sided personalities which is very phylosophical unlike other races.
When it comes to classes I'd say Paladin, Shaman/Druid because of their awesome multitasking skills.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to live the real experience of RP, to feel this "necessity" to login everyday to fight side by side with other competent players to accomplish something tangible storywise.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

It has to be the fact that everyone HAS to RP, and that every guild has different aims and activities, and also that every player is known by name and background.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Inspired by the history of my ancestors, the phoenicians:
Untamable and wild like the seas you sailed across, you who have brought light to civilization, were of unspeakable tenacity and martial prowess, however your greed has led to your fall, for only united would you have defended the holy beauty of mount Lebanon from the countless titans who dared to defile your grounds.
Know that the best of warriors will fall when they fight separately, and the weakest bugs will prevail when they fight united.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing specific, I am looking forward to joining you :)
Howdy, elie, I'm Caravan and even though you didn't list gnomes or trolls as your favorite race I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server, we're all usually free to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
thanks loads, I'll start to play as soon as im done with scheduled stuff...I went over some class/race rp guides, I think its gonna be interesting.
I can't wait to RP with you elie! =D
Thank you Yau, just created a character, though the population is really dim at low levels...still in the process of understanding how the rp server works.
Pfft. It's pretty simple. Just do what you're told (When it comes from Kretol teh Almighty or his krew of GMs), stay away from the weirdos that are looking for conquest of the server (like me- I mean what?), and have a great time!

Enjoy your stay!