Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Solidarity World Edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, due to the changes some areas will be undergoing due to Solidarity I thought it would be prudent to craft up a guide for the reference of those seeking to quest and/or check out the edits.

Please note that none of these are necessarily permanent.

STORMWIND:
-The Dwarven District Meeting Hall is populated by Solidarity members, and is their main base of operations in Elwynn. Includes a bar.
-Protesters are at the gates of Stormwind.

WESTFALL:
-The Furlbrows have moved back into their farm.
-Solidarity guards are now present in the region.

Jansen Stead:
-Has been converted into a Solidarity outpost. Many tents have been pitched up, and enemies cleared away.
>Some Rusty Harvest Golems have been spawned to the east, near the river bank.

Furlbrow Pumpkin Farm:
-Area has been reclaimed. Harvest Reapers are now converted into more productive and less bloodthirsty counterparts. A Solidarity contingent is stationed here.
>Reapers can be found further in, on the edge of the field across from the farmhouse.
>Defias Smugglers and Trappers are directly behind the farm, hiding out on the cliffs.

Saldean's Farm:
-Area has been reinforced by Solidarity Guards. Reapers have been pushed back.
>Reapers can be found further in, on the edge of the field across from the farmhouse.

All quests should still be completable. Please alert me if I have broken a quest chain, or if something else has been done incorrectly. Will update later as further changes occur.
Please note that none of these are necessarily permanent.

DUSKWOOD:

Unnamed Farm
-West of Darkshire a Solidarity Hold has been created.

REDRIDGE:

Lakeshire
-Lakeshire has been overrun by Solidarity and now is staffed by Solidarity NPCs.
>All Lakeshire Guard NPCs can be found at the guard tower west of town. Magistrate Solomon is there as well, though he is ICly in the Stormwind Keep.

WESTFALL:

Moonbrook:

-Moonbrook has been retaken for the Alliance and can now be accessed.

All quests should still be completable. Please alert me if I have broken a quest chain, or if something else has been done incorrectly. Will update later as further changes occur.
REDRIDGE:

Lakeshire
-Lakeshire has been restored to order. Save for some of the homes on the outskirts of the town which were set aflame during the riot, the city is now back to normal, and questgivers back in place.

WESTFALL:

Moonbrook:
-Moonbrook has begun to arm itself in preparation for an attack, following the fall of Lakeshire's Solidarity brigades. The walls which had been in construction are coming up just in time for the arrival of the Alliance armies. They are now denying visitors.
To note:

Solidarity has concluded. As the Solidarity troops withdraw nothing is left in their wake; the regions of Westfall will slowly begin to return to normal.
-Farmer Furlbrow will return to the roadside coming from Elwynn come Monday of next week.
-Moonbrook will also fall back into the hands of the Defias on this same day. Technically these are no longer Defias, but splinter groups and lone thieves.

The Solidarity Headquarters has been abandoned as well, and can now be used for RP by anyone who wishes to use the location. As always, general rules for sharing the place apply.

Please point out any remaining changes if they are there, and I will correct them.