Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dariuso Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

What is there to say? I am just a simple guy who loves to play videogames, hang out with his friends and loves sports. I am not an experienced role player, but I personally believe (hope :p) that my role playing isn’t bad and that I am willing to learn (I am not the type of person that gets butt hurt when he gets criticism).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the Netherlands, and my primary language is Dutch. But I can speak English quite well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well my brother actually introduced me to the Warcraft franchise. We played Warcraft 3 together and actually shared an account (in WoW of course) for a while. Later I played Warcraft 2, but never got a chance to play Warcraft I.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was searching for a role play server on Google and found this site. It seemed like the best choice out of the different sites there were. And I hope I made the right decision applying for this server. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Just role playing in general, creating a simple character and letting it develop further as he/she gains more experience. If done correctly it can create a world with its own unique characters, which is the whole idea of this project, and I can hopefully contribute.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

No doubt about this, Orcs. I just love them, they look awesome and the culture (clans, shamans, their honor and pride, etc.) is the best of all the races in my opinion + their history is just great (well not great in the sense that it was fun and stuff… but in like… you know… right?)

I wouldn’t even have played WoW if there were no Orcs in it. Yes, that’s is how much I like them.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I simply hope to have fun on this server together with all of you guys and hopefully have a great stay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I agree with all the rules and find them all important to create a better atmosphere in-game, but respect is the most important one. Respecting each other, or at least just being polite to each other makes the game more fun and thus more enjoyable for everyone (plus if you treat someone with respect and you see how they could improve their role playing, they will be quicker to listen to your advice, than if you were rude to them).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The Orc breathed heavily as he hastily looked at his surroundings. There were no signs of those wretched humans, has he finally escaped them? He used his keen senses to track whether they were close, but neither ear or nose could detect them. He came to the conclusion that he was safe… for now. Who knew when those bastards would catch up to him, it would only be a matter of time till they would find him, What would they do to me? He shook his head as he thought of the possibility of being caught. No! There was no way that those puny beings would capture him, not again.

He quickly continued, running as fast as he possibly could. He had no idea where he was heading, but anywhere was better than the place he was running away from.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not really I just hope that my application is good enough to join this community. Thank you for reading. :)
Dariuso, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

A Netherlandian! Oh my God you guys confuse me so much when I have to compare the Dutch to the Danes, it's so difficult to remember which is which. On that note, there is a nice comic which details my confusion quite well, except that I'm actually Australian. But! Always good to get more Europeans here!

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!