Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seperation of signatures and posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has long been a bit of a bother of mine and I'm finally posting because of a little mistake I did today on a profile. The way the forums are currently set up, I have a hard time seeing that little, tiny thin line in which separates the signature and sometimes I think the signature IS part of the post. It's fairly annoying, most of all when moving something to the wiki, when I read something and have to squint to make sure it's, ya'know, part of the post and not the signatures. Sometimes it's near impossible to see and not even my glasses help with it much. Also note that I had to put in a line on my own just so I can see my own signature from my posts. This is more-so a request to Kretol, as I don't think most GMs can fix it, but~

Is there any way we can get something that makes the line between posts and signatures more defined? I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, and if I am, is there a way I can fix it for myself?

Much love in advanced if this catches your eyes! <3

[If there's a topic on this, I didn't see it nor did it come up when I searched, so my apologizes if I did by accident post on an issue that may have been addressed a while ago.]
It's not too bad for me, but hey I'd second it if possible to do quickly. ;)
It's pretty annoying isn't it?

That's becaue people put in smart text in their signature and what not. Oh I got so confused and I read some signatures -so- many times before thinking it's actually part of the text.. but eh.. I will just kindly support this, maybe put in some kind of visible line of some sort?
As a somewhat related comment, do you have the same issue with mine?
At first I did due to the transparent sloganizer having the same text color. Now I just have to remember that at the weird text about Rowgen the post ends.
Yeah, not much I can do about it. . . Sorry.
If I may make a recommendation to fix this (from an administrator standpoint), make the horizontal rule separating post and signatures span 100% of the post and change the height to perhaps 2 pixels. This causes the horizontal rule to be visible across the entire width of the signature and also makes it stand out more. Three pixels might be a bit much, but you could probably implement a shadow or a border-bottom of one pixel, solid, and probably #333 to make it look like a drop shadow.

Alternative? Use an image or series of images for the horizontal rule.