Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AlexanderDregar's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I am 26 years old. I have been playing computer games since I was 3! I have been rping, since I was 13. I will let you do the math. I have a lot of experience rping! I am co-owner of a bed and breakfast inn, and have a lot of free time on my hands, in-between the chores and phone calls!

As for rping, I have rped anything from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings, and everything in between! I hope to rp with as many of you as possible!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America, from California. I speak English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, I bought the original Warcraft when it first came out! I still own it! Loved it, and love it still. Been a part of warcraft since the very beginning. Sadly, its been years since I last played WOW, so please, bear with me!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Ah yes, I was drawn here by a particularly annoying, but awesome, friend of mine! You know him as Absolutionist I believe. Good guy, pushy, but fun to rp with!.=

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Interesting question, I like it! My favorite kind of rps are the ones that bring people together, obviously! But for a more indepth look into my own psyche, I must say… I love a good romance, once truly played out right, by two characters that never saw it coming, and it was created over a long period of time through companionship and fighting at each others side. I also enjoy the ones that make me laugh, while on an epic adventure!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Forsaken, Mage. Well, simple. Long before playing WOTLK, I had a character for an rp. His name was Nazshar. In life he was a mage, but died of old age, was happy to die. But was brought back by a necromancer. Killed the Necromancer, but was still undead! When I last played WotLK, it seemed perfect!

What are your expectations of this server?:
In truth, to have fun Rping, and to play with my annoying, but awesome, friend! And that it actually works for me! :p

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Honestly. The PG-13 rule! I love places that try to keep it down, and respect modesty. True, it’s the first rule, but I think its one of the ones that drew me in the most. See, I have a niece, she wants to do everything with her Uncle, and its possible one day she will want to play this with me! I want it to be safe enough for her when she is ready. Make any type of sense?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Moaning as he wakes up again, Nazshar looks around. “Damn it all. Why am I always being woken up? Hmmm.” Moving out of his coffin, Nazshar looks around to room. Several other Forsaken had been gathered nearby as well. “Hmmm, I guess I shouldn’t just go back to sleep then. I need to make that damned Lich pay for what he did to me. I was enjoying being dead, nothing to do but sleep all day.” Chuckling, his flesh hanging off him as he moves forward, the ex-Arch Mage Nazshar was only at a fraction of his former power now, but that mattered little.

His mind was set on revenge, but something else inside of him, was crying out to be heard. His heart. This Undead Forsaken being, was once a man. A good man. In the remenants of his heart, although un-beating, was the desire to protect those around him. “Fine, fine! But I still wish I was asleep!”

Set on revenge, but also set on defending those who needed it, this freak of nature, the Forsaken Undead being known as Nazshar, was a kind, if grumpy man. Perhaps some other power had a hand in his awakening. Looking out at the dark, cursed place he awoke in, Nazshar promised himself this. “Never will I give up, never will I back down. I have been given life again for a reason, and I will be damned…well I am, but that’s beside the point! I will be damned, TWICE if I give into the evil that spawned me!”

Sounds, from outside, fighting ensues. Moving quickly, even on his decaying legs, he grasps his staff. Outside the crypt, wolves tore apart the newly awakened Forsaken. Without thought, without care, he acted. “Be gone you vile creatures.” Fire leapt from his staff, consuming the wolves, turning them to ash. “I see… So, not all of my power is gone. Good, I can use it!”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Hmmm, of course! I hope to one day RP with each and everyone of you! So far, I think this is a great site, and my friend speaks highly of it! I will just have to see for myself. I am a helpful person, and if you ever need anything, I will do everything in my power to help you! See you all soon!
Alexander, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

When I first saw your name I thought it was Alexander DeLarge until I finally decided to read in closer. Heh, Clockwork Orange, good movie, I'd suggest you watch it some time. Hope you have plenty of fun here on CotH with your annoying yet awesome friend of yours and make plenty of new annoying yet awesome friends with us all!

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! We have doors! Real, opening and closing -Doors!-
I can't wait to roleplay with you! My main toon will probably be (you guessed it) Lyraena.

Nice intro. Your first answer was almost intimidating. :)