Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Taters (Urufu) Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm not the most experienced WoW player. I found that I only really play the game for two reasons, PvP, and RP. I only do PvE for things I need to acquire like Transmog gear, mounts, ect. I first experience Role Play through D&D from my older cousin. Ever since then I have been obsessed. I really enjoy RPing in Warcraft,
my only problem is that retail servers just are not as active with role play as it once was.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, I live in Nevada and speak English. I began learning Japanese and hope to teach English there in the near future.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to Warcraft from once again, my cousin. We would play War3 day in and day out. So when WoW came out it was only natural I would play.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Through google. Awhile ago I searched for RP servers but never fell through with joining one. I have been RP-less for more than I can handle, so a simple google search for RP private servers brought me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good, well thought out roleplay. When I first started RPing in retail I started off improvising because I kind of lacked a back story. However a back story soon arose from this improvising. I am still debating of carrying that story over to here or start from scratch.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As far as races, I can never really find a definite favorite. However if I had to choose two it would definitely be Tauren and Worgen, followed up my Trolls. Now my favorite class has always been the Druid. I am not sure what it was, but I have always had this attraction to druids. The more I played them and read into the lore, the more I liked them. Their one with nature, the shape shifting, the versatilty, just everything about them. I kind of avoid Paladins and Priests because I have never been one to.. how to put this.. "Follow the light". I respect players that do and do not mean to hinder them in anyway. I always feel in control of my own path and my own decisions decide my destiny.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping to be able to join, and be able to find some roleplay without having to stare at my screen for an hour waiting for something to finally reveal itself. I am really just hoping for more roleplay then I would find on Retail today.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That the server does not let any random person in, and that you are expected to roleplay. I am looking forward to seeing less trolls and more active roleplayers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The mountains on the outskirts of Moonglade are covered in heavy fog; visibility is limited to about 10 feet. Only a minor setback for a Druid familiar with the area. Just follow the nose. The smell of the misty forest was as refreshing as it gets. The crunch of the brush under your feet, the rustling of birds. It was all coming back, as if going into the past. A strange smell in the air... it does not belong here.

Urufu had questions that needed to be answered. Questions about himself he needed to know. Parting ways with his beloved Pack, he needed to take time to contain his sanity. The lone Worgen is in search for his old teacher, a Tauren that saved his life from an accident that claimed his memory. He sets off to the mountains on the outskirts of Moonglade. The place where he last said goodbye to his Druid master. The fur on the back of Urufu's neck started to stand the closer he got to where the camp used to be. A foreign smell infiltrating his nose. He tenses his muscles and prepares for a fight. He notices the glowing of a fire in the distance, where the camp Urufu and his master would live. He didn't like this... The smell of bull hide and hay was replaced with something... different. Something was off. On edge, the Druid shifts into his preferred fighting form, the cat. As he reaches the edge of the camp his slips into the shadows.

As he approached the camp he notices a lit fire and a soft spot in the grass where something was sitting, however now gone. The camp seems empty. A new tent stood in place of is masters tent. The wary Worgen cautiously takes a peek inside, only to reveal it is empty. He takes his head out and slightly eases up, taking a step. That's when he looked down and noticed the footprint. "An Elf?" He asked himself. That's when he felt the dagger being pressed against his throat. A female voice came from behind, belonging to the hand holding the dagger against his throat. "Your next actions decided if you live or die." The Worgen smiles, "Oh, aren’t you scary? You should be careful, you can really hurt somebody with that." The stranger giggles and presses the blade further into his neck, causing blood to be drawn. "Wouldn't that be a shame? Now this is the part where you tell me why I shouldn't kill you." The Druid, still smiling reply's, "I was hoping to find an old friend of mine, perhaps you know him? Has horns, carry’s a totem, and much, MUCH bigger than you." There is a pause. The blade is removed away from his throat. She whispers."Huh, so it is you."

The Worgen turns around to see the mysterious figure remove her hood, revealing her Short green hair, green facial markings... and those glowing blue eyes. "I was wondering when you would show up." She laughs. "I assume you know me?" The Worgen growls while adjusting his eye patch, no longer amused. "He told me all about you, about your condition." She says as she steps closer to the Worgen, and rubs his head in between his ears. Urufu not on his guard, could not react. As if he was caught in a trance, he let the night elf pet him and closed his eyes. ((Will stop here, already wrote down a LOT))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to enjoying the server if I get accepted :)
Taters, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

More Americans! Woo! It's always nice to see more of you, our main player base is American so you'll be able to find plenty of RP with your timezone! One thing I do suggest to you though is that you don't stare at your screen for an hour in order to get RP, one of the things you have to do is to take a leap and chuck yourself in open RP or get together with friends to start some up. We're an Rping community but by no means a gigantic one, heh.

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!