Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have played rpgs since C64's TSR Forgotten Realms - Pool of Radiance, advanced characters through sequels all the way to Pools of Darkness (Banishment of the God Bane) and then Pool of Radiance II. Back when the party was allowed 6 chars. + 2 npcs..
Long time PC player, not enough PnP D&D.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My primary language is English, my countries I will explain in detail if we become friends, I feel it is too personal a question for an introduction.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Neverwinter Nights was my last online RPG that I enjoyed immensely, rp-pve-pvp. However, support for client created characters declined to 0, thus elminating customizing looks and creating your own items within legit limits. Every server owner became a nazi online about how and what you can have.
I thought I'd give it a try and it's a perversion of D&D more along the lines of Final Fantasy, but there's still nothing better out there except the new Star Wars MMO.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
There's no servers left with pure RP in the wow realm, Millenium was great but is no more.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Team PVE (hack'n'slash) but I can spend hours just sitting around in an RP environment.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is the one I can RP best, unfortunately it has become the one I like to go PVE with best which is Warrior. But I am versatile and I can play many to at least an average level.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Meet some people interested in RP and have some fun together.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Possibly, getting to know the players before allowing them access to the server, but that can push the anxious away. At the same time losing potential good players or trainees, this can be solved likewise by level limiting until approved, say 20.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hellscream roared with da command to attack... us rush forward in response with a roar of hundreds and da ground trembled. I run forward, then get hit with rock, look aside don't see who, me got madder and den we slam into line of hummies. Me got red in da eyes and swing hard and good, not remember well da battle, but when rage die down, I be alive. Victory be ours, Loktar.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am still learning warcraft lore and don't know all I should, will slip ups be forgiven in RP ?
Cyberat, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Ah! Someone from Millenium! I might remember that server, unless I'm thinking of something completely different. Don't worry too much about your knowledge of Warcraft Lore, if you slip up someone would likely catch you and help you fix it, just don't be afraid of someone saying that something cannot happen.

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!