Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Avalium's hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm sort of new to the RP scene, although I've been interested in it for a long time.
I've also been trying to get myself and some friends into DnD, which has proven to be a little difficult. :o
So I'm new, but very willing learn. :3

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Southern England. As you can probably guess, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I knew about it for many years before I became friends with someone that had been active on the game for quite a while. He then got me interested in it and now has pushed me into the RP realm. :D

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
The friend mentioned above told me about you guys, and said it's a pretty cool server for RP.
Having skimmed over the forums a little, you sound like a lovely bunch. :3

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything really, as long as a good story is being told.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To be honest, I don't really have one.
All races and classes are interesting in their own right.
Like I said before, I don't mind as long as there is a good story behind it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To learn a lot about RP and such.
To make new friends.
And just to have a fun and interesting time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.
I find it very important in games where there can be disagreements, to have respect for the other players and their opinions.
There's just no use in arguing over pety things, better to come to a mutual agreement and move on with it. :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Being that I'm new to the RP scene, I'd like to pass on this if possible.
At least until I get better at story telling, my player interaction is good but I'm not a novel writer just yet. :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, that should be all! :)
Avalium, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I should also say welcome to RP! It's a fantastical world of Roles and Players somehow mixed into one to create an abbreviation of epic proportions! Hope you have plenty of fun around here! Also, just to note, the server is a tad broken for now so it might not be up for a few days. The computer (finally) blown up after running nearly 24/7 since 2007.

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
Many thanks!, I'm sure I'll have a great time. (:
And wow, 5 years?
That's pretty impressive. :o
For a 2005 computer model, yes that is very impressive.
Welcome, my lovely Avalium!

:3
Welcome! We have doors! Real, working, opening and closing doors! It's AMAZING!

I'v been around as long as that computer has been running the server... I wonder if that...means...-HNNNGGGG!- *Sersay grips her chest painfully, and falls over.*