Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bjarki2330's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I dive deep into my role-play, so I am able to do it pretty well. I'm always up to role-playing, helping and what-so-ever, with the community. I mostly like to roll as a human, but when it comes to the Horde, I often pick Orcs. I'm kind in-game and in real life, although my temper is short.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My primary language is Icelandic. Therefor, I come from Iceland. My English is okay, according to most people I've met on the internet lately, so I should do okay here.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft: Orcs and Humans at first. I saw my uncle play it and I watched for hours. Finally when he got bored of it, I started playing immediately. Since I had been watching him so much, I had already picked up a lot of things from him. I've played every Warcraft game since, and even completed all the campaigns more than twice! I've also played all of Blizzards games. Even the first ones. I just had to try them.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was searching AC-Web for servers, then I turned to Blizzlike servers and finally to role-play servers. Some guy mentioned you in a reply to a post I was reading, so I decided to check you out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, to be honest, all kinds of role-play!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would be Warrior and Shaman. Favorite races are Orcs and Humans, I repeat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expectations? Well.....a lot of role-play, I guess!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd say Maturity and Role-playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a warm evening in Durotar. Helgarr and Sho'gul were riding home from a pub in Orgrimmar. After having ridden out, they saw wild Harpy Witches strolling around near Drygulch Ravine. It seemed suspicious, since there were more and more coming from the gulch. Sho'gul poked Helgarr. "We should go see what's happening..." Sho'gul said. "Well, okay. But let's be careful. They don't look any friendlier than before." They climbed off their wolves and walked slowly towards the gulch. It was so late at night, that it was getting hard to see. They started crouching and hiding behind cactus's and rocks occasionally. When Helgarr was going to stand up, his leggings got caught in a sharp end of a rock and he fell harshly to the ground, with noise. A group of Harpies looked at them and screeched "We have been spotted! Slaughter the intruders, sisters!". They all began conjuring lightning bolts. Sho'gul took Helgarr's hand and they ran away. As the harpies were attempting to follow them towards the city(as stupid as the are), a couple of Grunts spotted them and charged at them, cleaving their heads off and slashing limbs off and killing them all eventually. Sho'gul and Helgarr looked at the Grunts walk slowly back to their position like nothing has happened.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing to ask, friends. I just hope my stay here will be pleasant.
Hello bjarki2330! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Iceland? That's really interesting! I love your language.

Nice to see more people dropping in from the cold North!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin