Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hai thar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Due to the requiring RP I have searched the far corners of Google, seeking a place to find RP. And.. Well here I am. Yup. Right here.

I used to be here about 3 years ago, but I doubt anyone'll remember me. I'll give you a hint that won't matter 'cos you wont' remember me: My Forsaken was named Chad, and he was (at the time) the first 'crazy' Forsaken. Dunno if there's any crazies around at the moment. Hi? No? k.
Can't believe I am saying this but I actually remember you Chad. My memory is such a random thing.
...I remember Chad!
..... I remember Chad.
.......... I remember Chad.
Yeah I remember Chad as well.
[Image: happy-rage-guy.jpg]

They remember..

Flammos! I recall Azheron, or I'm thinking of someone else.

Okay, hint two: Roove, blood elf that was very rude. Always had a book open? Anyone?
I remember him too! Never really RPed with either, though. I think.

Do you remember Annabelle or Mar'waz? :<
I do recall seeing both Chad and Roove in Booty Bay, I think. While never actively RPing with any of them I do remember overhearing their RP.
Herp. Welcome back, Drak.

Best and worst thing about being me? You get to remember everything.
(05-13-2012, 09:10 AM)flammos200 Wrote: [ -> ]Herp. Welcome back, Drak.

Best and worst thing about being me? You get to remember everything.

I...

Love you. Marry me.

I recall an Annabelle, what race was she again?

Also two questions.

1) I heard there was some.. 'lorewipe'? Where you can restart a character, I dunno I heard that about a year and a half ago.
2) Who wants Chad back? Or to have me write one of his best scenes, in my opinion?

P.S. I can't believe you remembered my NAME, d'aww I remember everything fun we did too <3 We must recreate them adventures!
I recall the name. Welcom back, Chad.
There was a reset, yes.
Ohai.
Time to remake Drakus and Chad then.
Pages: 1 2 3