Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jadey's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I'm Jadey, I play a lot of games. Some of my favorite experiences are games where you have to work as part of a team to accomplish something difficult. I'm a social and friendly person, I try to get along with everyone I meet and am never rude to others even when they attempt to troll or antagonize me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the united Kingdom, My primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After many years of intentionally boycotting WoW with my nerdy friends we all sat down to watch a particular episode of South Park and suddenly we were intrigued. "Looks so much better than runescape!" I remember quoting.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
The Roleplaying on the retail version of World of Warcraft is a shambles, I was curious as to whether there was a private server out there which offered roleplay as it's primary focus. As I've done all there is to really do in WoW and Roleplay is something I heartily enjoy! Many nights have been spent sat around our table playing DnD fully in character!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like variety. Some days I will want to relax with friends, maybe my family if I have any. Do casual things like clean my home, go for a walk. Maybe go hunting or stealing if I'm a rogue. Some days I like to indulge in some tense combat with friends I can trust not to play their characters as super-human twinks.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
"I luv worgen cuz dey r werewolves lyk Jacob"
... Could you imagine? O_O
Hehe, I personally am in love with the Draenei. As a race they carry themselves with a majestic grace and pride. Despite not having a home to call their own anymore they stay resolved, determined to survive. The Naaru which taught them to wield the light are serene beings and I love being so close to them as a draenei too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to meet others that are passionate about Roleplaying and take it seriously enough that it can be engaging and really fun. I'm fed up of roleplaying with dark, brooding vampires and Night Elf lesbians. I hope here primarily I can make friends and have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I understand that in character there with be racial tensions and conflicts of agenda. Out of character however we are all human, and we're all people that share WoW and Roleplaying as common interests. There should be no reason to slur, or to harass others based on beliefs or life choices. I myself am a Lesbian with some very strong opinions on the ways in which people should behave. I've been on the receiving end of bullying and discrimination in my lifetime and it's a horrible place to be. I will never force my opinions on others or criticize them for their own views with the hope the same respect will be extended to me. It's by leading through example that we'll push the world towards a more tolerant and open-minded society. (Can you tell I'm a Brony? :P)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The palace garden was beautiful this time of year, the peak of summer and the sun blazed high above the land. The sound of merry birds chirping overhead gave the garden a sense of life as the green of the trees and bushes stirred in the light breeze. In the very centre of the garden stood the famous grand Oak tree. It's trunk was thick and healthy, the odd fracture where the children had braced their feet as they made attempted to scale it. Never to any success, as the thriving bark was soft and often moist with sap.

Below the tree stood the Princess, with her radiant golden locks braided down her back. In her white gown her face was aglow as she look down into the eyes of her precious new arrival, only days old. "You are so beautiful... My little darling daughter.." She spoke softly, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss upon her fragile forehead. She rocked her child carefully back and forth in her cradled arms. At that moment she felt she would never stop smiling for the joy her baby girl brought her outweighed the earthly sorrows of this world tenfold.

"Rose." She coo'd to her infant. "This day the garden is blessed with many passionate roses in honor of your visit my darling." Crystalline blue eyes of the princess looked around to take in the garden around her. An oasis undisturbed by war and death. "Your name shall be Rose. Always will your name remind us of this perfect day, my little Rose." The Princess sighed, unable to give her joyous bundle another kiss. "Your father will win us the war and return home. He is very brave and handsome man and he fights to keep you and I safe. I cannot wait for him to meet you my little Rose, for I know he will be as enamored as I."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at present. Thank you for reading!
Hello nekoJadey! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Be warned, though! The server's currently down. Please refer to this thread for more information.

Nice introduction. You seem like a fun person.

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin