Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello! My name is Kamron Hart. As a player of MMORPG's, I absolutely love them! I have been playing them since the age of fourteen and have been an avid player since! I've played City of Heroes, WoW (Of course! Played a bit of vanilla before BC, but I was fairly young and had no coaching. I started up again post Cata about a year ago and got heavy into role play!), Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest 1, Lord of the Rings Online, Warhammer Online, and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I primarily role play on MMO's, but PvP and PvE are both fun to do, even in character! I typically play melee dps classes, as I enjoy them the best, but I'm open for anything. I love music a lot, and if I'm not in a voice chat in game I'm probably thrashing to some metal. I play guitar, bass, and drums as good as anyone would hope! I have a girlfriend who games as well and might join me on this server if you good folks let me in! I actually met her on WoW while role playing and things went from there!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from Alaska in the good ol' US of A. I speak English primarily with no other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into WoW about a year or so before BC came out! I saw my cousin and neighbors playing it and it seemed like an awesome game. I went home, broke the piggy bank, and convinced my parents to pay me monthly to wash cars if I could play! I played for a long time on Eldre Thalas? I think that was the name, but it has been so long! I took a break for a bit and later came back to play post Cata! I quit around the release date of Star Wars: The Old Republic, but am now wanting to come back to a role play community!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found you through a google search, actually! I saw the community back on Feathermoon and was a bit dissapointed. I also heard stories of Moon Guard and all those nightmare servers and just shook my head. I decided that a dedicated rp community would be much better. I really respect the amount of security you provide to ensure a good backing for your players and really hope to help out!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy simple, lore friendly role play. Nothing annoys me more than an all powerful/demi-god/vampire demon/dragon lord in the body of a mere mortal, demanding they all bow to his/her awesomeness! At most, I would play a soldier, a scholar, or even a civilian who wishes not to be caught up in combat. I see that, even thought the world is full of magic and power, combat would still be scary to even the most hardened warriors. Seeing the proper balance of determination and common sense is all I like to see in role play! I do enjoy Military role play a lot, so I will guaranteed want a soldier type.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I really /really/ enjoyed my Blood Elf Death Knight back on Feathermoon. I know it is probably overplayed, but my character Nalanir was a very fun class to play. I love Blood Elf role play, as long as the person sticks to the culture and respect the race actually warrants. Giant orgy parties and other gross things (We probably all know how those go down in retail with most belf rp...) are just... wrong for the race, in my opinion. He was an ex-paladin who thought he was far more powerful than he was. Although he was powerful in a sense and battled the powers of the Scourge, the power went to his head. Setting out on a quest to eliminate 1,000 ghouls and bring back their teeth, he was slain in his own folly. He was reanimated as a servant of the Lich King and... the story progresses from there.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect simple, lore friendly rp. Perhaps an Orcish tavern filled with members of the Horde, raising a mug to remember good times. Soldiers preparing for battle before a raid/pvp match. The despair and hope that comes after a battle and the mourning for those lost. Realistic role play is what I would hope to expect!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I /really/ respect the amount of ban hammer you guys are willing to lay down on people who step out of line. It isn't cruel or mean, but rather you protect the role players who want to feel the realism without some of the stranger things that might disrupt a good story. I also like your policies on keeping most things PG-13. I might have an off colored humor, but to know that people actually care about what people hear/see is a good thing!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Well, I typed some of Nalanir's story up top! I can provide some more of the details from when after he came back! Once he was brought back to his people, he was fairly ashamed with his past work and held inward into himself. After a time of being by himself, he eventually distrusted most people. He was known to be stand-offish and disrespectful. It was on a fateful afternoon in the Eversong woods when he came across a young, beautiful blood elf woman named Alankabute. After aiding her in a few tasks, she started asking him about his past. He was resentful at first, though after some convincing, he started opening up. It has been the first person to actually care about his feelings since his redemption and the woman was genuinely interested. From then, the two met often, talking about tales and happier times of family and friends. Nalanir opened up to the world outside his head with her help, though he always stayed an introvert. After seeing Alankabute's loyalty and caring attitude for a long period of time, he eventually started a small clan of his personal friends called the Oathsworn. They were bound to their Oathlord, Nalanir Elenalasse, as he brought battle to the enemies of the Horde where the Warchief asked. Nalanir and Alankabute got engaged and retreated off to Northrend to live in solitude after they passed the torch of Oathlord to one of their trusted friends and lived in what they believed to be peace.... And that may be the point where Nalanir comes back to Kalimdor. I am still debating what I will be playing, but I might just have him for fun!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I would just like to say that your work on this server has me very, very excited and I hope to be in game with you all soon!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Hisssss. Belf lover! I am kidding. :3

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
This is my acceptance post, right? Hahah I tried to get into account management to make a server account and it tells me access denied! Is there another step I have to take or is it part of the servers being down? Just want to make sure I am doing everything right! xD
Ah yes, the server is down. Welcome to Conquest of the Horde though :D.
Welcome! We have doors! Real, working, opening and closing doors! It's AMAZING! When the server is online that is.
Welcome, welcome. If you need any help when the server gets back up like learning your way around and stuff, don't be afraid to ask me for help.

makeanightelf
No... Ask me for help... Yes, yes... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean... Uhh...

[Image: af6d154a-72c5-4167-8aa8-dec5e8790be6.jpg]

Also, if you're looking for a good-guy-military-guild-of-pure-awesome(failure)ness, the Order of the Lion Hearted (In-game <The Lion Hearted>) is always lookin' for more do gooders... That is, when the server's back.
Oh sweet! I might for my alliance toon! I plan on making a Dwarf eventually! Very excited for that toon, actually. I'll make sure to contact you in game when I do!
Belf lover.

COME TO MEEEEEE.
Come to meeeeeeeeeeee.
I'll actually be playing a Troll for my main! I will be playing a Belf DK though for one of my alts. =P
More trolls are good!
Oooh! Belf DK! My favorite race and class.
Perhaps your Belf DK and my Belf DK can be friends.
Well, you shall meet Nalanir Elenalasse then! :D
Wewt! And you shall meet Kirolan Vilronei (who's profile is linked in my signature)!
I'm possibly bringing two others to this server as well! One will most likely be playing a Blood Elf rogue and another planning a Troll druid.
Pages: 1 2