Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a player that is more focused on RP rather than, say PvP and such, and more than likely would play a magic/druid character this time around though. Then again, I like Paladins too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US and speak English as a primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend first introduced me to WoW about a year and some months ago. I was hooked basically from the start, and my first 85 was a troll hunter.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: The same friend that introduced me, (Doombane) told me about it the other night. The fact that it is a very dedicated server, and not just hastily put together, really drew me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much anything. I like fighting/tavern, especially the latter as a means of cooling down from a battle or something like that. I've never roleplayed relationships with much success, so I would probably stay away from that sort of deal.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've been told that I play trolls very well, probably because of all the research I did in making my hunter. However, I've always liked belf paladin, because of the lore and I like being able to dps/tank/heal. Most likely this time around, I'll be roleplaying a troll warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a good time, and increase skills in RP as well as make new relationships with good attitude oriented players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like many of the ones pertaining to making sure the chat channels are clear of any sort of derogatory remarks..I feel like that just brings down the overall feeling of the game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

She had been lost for months, and yet the hunter had gone home. More dragged home by his friend and clan-brother, Nalanir. Now it was time to return. Vul'gal sighed, patted Kuma's head, and turned to begin his journey back to Northrend. Although his journey back to visit his family was comforting, he owed it to his lost companion to continue his search. Kuma let out a low growl out of loneliness, and joined his master.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment.
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Please keep in mind the server is currently down and it will be a while until you can make your ingame account.

Trolls? I love trolls though I can't play them too well. Though of you do make that Belf paladin, give me a call!
There's quite a frowning scene for Troll RP!
Hey buddy! Glad to see you got accepted! This was one of the guys I was talking about bringing over. He will make an excellent addition!
[Image: mr_burns.gif]
Yeah I do trolls pretty well.