Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cirque de Noblesse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cirque de Noblesse
The life and thoughts of Leron Silverfang.
Anything from journal entries to Skype RPs to in game RPs.
Any collaborative works will be credited at the beginning of each post.

[Image: 300px-LeronSalor3.png]
People are pretty forgiving
when it comes to other people's families.
The only family that ever horrifies you
is your own.
-Doug Coupland

This family has been set for success for quite some time. I've got a great feeling about the future regardless of what the world decides to throw at us. So the other day Ruibarra came home for a little while so we could discuss some serious work and whatnot. Salor doesn't seem too happy about our move. I'll make it up to him though. I'll see to it he has the largest, best, most extravagant room for us to do our work in. And other things. I'll have to make sure Reigen doesn't try scrying on us. Or do I let her scry? To let my friend scry or not to let her scry... Seems like a question that could fit into a play. I'll have to remember that one. Might as well handle some paperwork while Salor's off to work.

All this paperwork. Who does all this? Is this what Salor does all day? No wonder he always has me se

Reigen came by. We went shopping. Got a few gifts for the family. Found a nice lute for Kyran and some clothes for Salor. Reigen kept joking about lotion. Don't get it though. She says it's why Zeein and Liridon act weird around me at times. I'll have to poke around and figure out what happened that day. She said I had an allergic reaction of some sort. How bad of one though? I'll get to the bottom of this one way or another.

Talked to Zeein to try and get a formal report. He skirted around it and threw around how he had a wedding to plan. He's lucky he can pull that card right now. Liridon is Kael'thas-knows-where. Back to asking Reigen I suppose. I'll badger her to no end until she answers me.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think me sexually assaulting someone is very important information that should not be withheld! So apparently that lotion tricked me into thinking Zeein and Liridon were both Salor. Poor boys. I must have done some horrible things to them. After talking to Zeein I figured out more of what had happened. And in order.
  • I stared at Zeein like a sexual predator.
  • Liridon's hair must have looked like Salor's. I kept touching it.
  • Grabbed Liridon's wrist. Apparently he tried cutting off his own hand. With a spoon.
  • Reigen and Krilari sat there and watched. As well as Endling.
  • Zeein laughed until I tried to do the same to him.
  • I somehow ended up outside the tavern and in Reigen's and Krilari's house.
  • I tackled Liridon to the ground.
  • Zeein dived in to try and save Liridon.
  • I licked Zeein's ear.
  • I really licked Zeein's ear.
  • Apparently Reigen had to freeze me to the ground to save Liridon and Zeein.
  • I ended up chained to a wall while dirty talking Liridon and Zeein.
  • I got knocked out and forgot everything that happened.
  • Nothing explains why I was dressed differently from when I was in the tavern to when I woke up in Reigen's and Krilari's house.

Now I have the events for that day. Apparently it all started when Reigen started saying things about Salor that were overly suggestive. I hardly remember that day. I think it was before Salor had come back from his trip to the Outland. Matter of fact, I think he showed up about... Two or three days after. Have to say though. She gave us some of that stuff as our wedding gift.

Not sure whether I should thank Reigen or smack her. Good thing she's my friend. I wonder if Salor ended up learning about this. I think it'll be a funny story. Though he might get mad and make me sleep on the couch. I can't go back there. It's so cold and lonely.

I can't go back to the couch. Ever.

Never again.

I will, however, go back to Xaiden's desk.

He thinks that's stopped.

Oh how he thinks that's stopped.

How little he knows.

Though I really should be setting a better example for Kyran. Though he shouldn't be snooping around to see what Salor and I are doing in our private time. That boy needs some independence! Well. The independence that I will allow. I have to undo the damage his foster family has caused. He's a chip off the old block, that boy. Possibly the best thing I ever made. Though I can tell he's not too happy with the circumstances of his conception and birth. Though if he thinks that just because he's my bastard son I don't give a damn about him, he's quite wrong! I'm going to have to go on more trips with him.

Though I think he'll do fine in the long run. I won't let anything bad happen to my boy and I'll ensure his future's as great as it can possibly be. Once I get my theater up and running, I'll make sure he has a leading role. I bet he can take to that just like I did back when I was his age.

Now about that belt...
Yestarday was quite wonderful. Went out for a walk. Caught up with Liridon. Turns out he really was with that troll. Disgusting. Simply disgusting! And then he had the audacity to tell me about a few things in my kitchen. Now he has to remodel the kitchen. Well, Reigen came along and I may have told her about it. Then Liridon and Reigen got in an argument. I ignored them both. Thought of other things. Well, in time Reigen told Liri that she'll drop it all and never bring it up again if he had a full Blood Elven child. I jokingly said I'd take it off his hands. Welp, guess they took me seriously.

Salor showed up. Suddenly this got much more enjoyable. After a while Krest showed up also with his daughter Kiari. Then out of nowhere, Krest and Liridon started arguing. Not again. Guess it's "everyone fights with Liridon day" or something. Why am I never given the memo? I run the damn place afterall. Regardless, the argument was taken outside. Someone suggested wrestling. Probably Reigen since it was mud wrestling. Then Salor wanted mud wrestling. He wanted it, so he got it. Grabbed Solis and went to go wrestle with him. Probably the dirtiest I've gotten in a while. For added effect I had to take my shirt off and flex more than needed be. Very much so worth getting dirty I say.

Well, after we got home and I got to clean up I headed into Silvermoon to take care of some writing while Salor rested. And of all people I saw while I was over there was none other than my Mumsy! Oh how I love my Mumsy. She's going to be moving in quite soon. Have to keep the family close. Hopefully this will go well and Salor won't get mad.

If Mumsy is still fine, then maybe some of the other Silverfangs are still around. Guess I should go find out where Volus ran off to first. That'll end up being fun. Hopefully.
Why. Why is Mumsy so attracted to Lord Elrohir Seregon. Why is he interested in her? I sense horrible, horrible things happening in the future. Especially since Reigen found out. Why do I feel she's going to cheer them on just to annoy me? Why. That was so very, very, very awkward. I ended up running off to Salor. What if Pops is still alive? There's no telling with my family now.

After I returned to the group, Lord Seregon and Mumsy were still talking. Wonderful. But Lord Jidaeo Novalight was there also. That makes it better. I won't be a third wheel again. Well, it turned out there was work to be done. Someone in Lord Seregon's family wanted to "break the truce". Those are never too fun...

Not really. I have fun beating up traitors. They get what they deserve. We ended up in the Outlands, having to fight off a necromancer. After a bit of interrogation, seems they're up to no good and they want to take down our Houses. Supposedly they've decided to send "gifts" to us. "Two are getting demon, the third something worse". Now we're all on edge. I'm keeping contact with the others. I've yet to hear word back. Whatever it is, I'm not looking forward to it. I'm sure Salor's getting annoyed with me not letting him leave the house. I guess this gives him a good reason to yell at Kyran for that little bit of information I learned.

That boy had a woman in his bed. After Salor and I specifically told him not to. He's going to get it this time.