Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TLE Presents: Job/Guild Recruitment Day! (06-03-2012)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHAT: This is not just for <The Love Exchange>, but all businesses, guilds, and organizations to gather and recruit new members. OOC, this is intended for both guild leaders and guild-less player characters to seek out guilds to recruit into and join.

Given that this is intended to be held at the beginning of summer vacation, this is also an opportunity for new players to seek out IC options in what guilds to join.

WHEN: June 3rd at 2 PM-5 PM Server. This will be moved back should something come up on that date.

At 3:30 PM, there will be a raffle-drawing and a game of roulette for free prizes. What those prizes will be depends on what is drawn and who gets it. Only three will win, not counting multiboxing participants.

WHERE: The Circle of Wills in the Underbelly of Dalaran.

WHO: Anyone and everyone! There will be free goodies! ;)

FOR GUILD RECRUITERS: If you wish to have your guild sponsored for the event, YOU MUST SIGN UP HERE. That way I know how many tables/tents to spawn at the event location. If you do sign up, PLEASE HAVE AT LEAST ONE GUILD MEMBER COME TO THE TABLE or else it's just gonna be empty and other people may take it.

HOW THIS WILL BE DONE:

The location will have three sections: Horde-focused, Alliance-focused, and Neutral. Neutral guilds will sit at the very center, and the area will be filled with guards to prevent interfactional conflict, meaning you cannot cross the neutral zone just to start trouble with the other faction. IC, you are allowed to cross the neutral section just to see what the opposing faction guilds have available, but if Kapre or any other TLE member catches you trying to stir trouble, you WILL be kicked out and banned from the event.

Each guild and their members will have their own tables; if you intend to bring a lot of people, or your guild is sizely enough, you may request a small tent as a gathering place for your members. Although free goodies will be handed out to people seeking a job or guild, if you want your own guild to have goodies to hand out, you can bring them yourselves, or pay Kapre 1 G for him to provide treats in large supply.

BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR GUILD UP, take to consideration what your guild represents IC and OOC. If you are a crime guild, or a guild that focuses on evil and destruction, you're not allowed to be even near the area. However, mercenary or military guilds for your respective factions are absolutely allowed, and guilds that are IC businesses or jobs are encouraged to come. Noble houses in need of servants or other employees are encouraged to come as well.

If you are a crime/evil guild and wish to participate, however, you must think of a way of covering up your true intentions publically. It is your responsibility to think of how you can use this event to your advantage.

If you wish to sign your guild up, please discuss with your guild members prior and have the guild leader post in this thread the following:

Code:
[b]GUILD:[/b]

[b]GUILD LEADER:[/b]

[b]RECRUITERS:[/b] [Please provide here everyone with granted recruit powers, even if they’re not a guild leader]

[b]FACTION FOCUS:[/b] [Horde, Alliance, or Neutral]

[b]RACIAL FOCUS:[/b] [Applicable only if your guild is specific for a single or few races. Exclude this if you're not discriminate on what races can join]

[b]How many in your guild will be attending?:[/b] [As much as possible, give a number and some names. If you’re unsure, give a rough estimate]

[b]Will you need your own tent?:[/b] [I’ll only grant tents if more than 4 members of the guild are coming]

OKAY, WE SIGNED UP. IC, WHAT DO WE DO?: Sit at your locations and do not leave your table/tent unattended; if you wish to wander around to look at the other guilds, make sure you have at least one person (preferably a recruiter) to mind your location. Organize ahead of time a file of information for yourselves for newcomers if they show interest or ask any questions.

As a final warning: NO FIGHTING ALLOWED. Offenders will be kicked out and banned from re-entering, and CWs may be issued depending on the circumstances.

Okay! Let's get this started!

Added: The final sign-up date is June 1. After that, I will not be allowing last-minute guild entries unless our guild represented numbers are really low.

SPONSORED GUILDS AND BUSINESS:

*The Love Exchange
*The Big Bertha
*Frostbrand
*Church of the Holy Light
GUILD: The Big Bertha

GUILD LEADER: Philip

RECRUITERS: [Please provide here everyone with granted recruit powers, even if they’re not a guild leader] Philip

FACTION FOCUS: [Horde, Alliance, or Neutral] Neutral

How many in your guild will be attending?: [As much as possible, give a number and some names. If you’re unsure, give a rough estimate] Probably one or two.

Will you need your own tent?: [I’ll only grant tents if more than 4 members of the guild are coming] No
A reminder that the event will be next week. So far, I only have one sign-up and one that may be in the works. I still hope for more businesses and guilds to sponsor for!

The decided location is the Underbelly in Dalaran.
Last call for sign-ups (even though the last day was yesterday). I'll allow walk-in guilds, but you must at least tell me ahead enough of time so I can spawn you a table.

Event's tomorrow at 2 PM-5 PM at the Underbelly of Dalaran. There will be activities and mini-games available, perhaps some friendly inter-guild competition games!
Signing up on behalf of Frostbrand.

GUILD: Frostbrand

GUILD LEADER: Clovis/Moriok

RECRUITERS:

FACTION FOCUS: Neutral

RACIAL FOCUS: All

How many in your guild will be attending?: 5

Will you need your own tent?: Yes
I'll come and represent! :)

GUILD: The Church of the Holy Light

GUILD LEADER: Dame Archilia Lightheart

RECRUITERS: [Please provide here everyone with granted recruit powers, even if they’re not a guild leader] Archilia, Kalisha, Dilan

FACTION FOCUS: [Horde, Alliance, or Neutral] Alliance

RACIAL FOCUS: [Applicable only if your guild is specific for a single or few races. Exclude this if you're not discriminate on what races can join] Humans, Gnomes and Dwarves.

How many in your guild will be attending?: [As much as possible, give a number and some names. If you’re unsure, give a rough estimate] Probably one, maybe two.

Will you need your own tent?: [I’ll only grant tents if more than 4 members of the guild are coming] Just a table, with a paladin or two by it! :)
Added to the sign-up list. :)
For guild locations in the Circle of Wills within the Underbelly:

HORDE << NEUTRAL >> ALLIANCE

There is no Horde specific guild signed up for the event. A single table has been set up for any last-minute Horde guilds that could show up, or it can be a hang-out place for Hordes only.

The Neutral area are as follows:

FROSTBRAND: Farthest left, with a large purple tent.

THE BIG BERTHA: Top left, with a duel flag and globe on its table.

Center table is open for last minute neutral guilds and general hangout if not taken.

FORGOTTEN ONES: Top right, with a gray banner, a large umbrella, and books and cats on the table. Don't remove the booster seat on the chair.

THE LOVE EXCHANGE: Farthest right, with a big love-themed arch over the desk.

Alliance side has only one table for:

CHURCH OF THE HOLY LIGHT: Look for a large (OOC) Stormwind Cathedral banner.

Anymore questions and concerns, please let me know ASAP via Skype, PM, or as a reply to this thread.

See you at the Underbelly!
The event was a success! I thought there weren't many people coming since this thread was met with such little fanfare, but nonetheless we got a very active expo! Hopefully the next time I host one, more guilds and companies will come forth.

Thank you all for coming and I hope you've had a fun time!
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . . WHY MUST I BE OUT ON THE RESERVATION WHEN I SIGN UP FOR EVENTS!

[Image: noooo-o.gif]
I was wondering where you were D: