Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Login.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new and all, and eager to get on.. But It keeps saying my login info isnt right.. I made an account and everything.. Im deeply confused :/
Please check the global announcement here regarding connecting to the server.
How long does it usualy take for someone to reply to the intro? I think it needs to be checked before it's posted, right? Im sorry, but im just anxious xD
Usually a handful of days. If you don't see your introduction accepted by then, make sure to check your email; your initial introduction may have been declined. You can, of course, submit another after that occurs, after making the requested changes.
I hate bothering you again, but how do I know if it was posted? Because I looked through the threads, and I couldnt find mine :C
Unless it is approved, you will not be able to see it. Once it is approved, you will be able to see it.
You joined the site Saturday, 19th May, 2012. I'm assuming that you sent the introduction around that time. I'd keep an eye open for the next flurry of accepted introductions and see if their times are close to yours. If they bypass your days and you've not received an email from the community saying that your initial introduction was declined, it could be that your introduction didn't go through.

This is typically uncommon, however. I'm willing to bet that the staff is focused on the server's recent return (we were down for a short while due to technical problems) and the thread is just awaiting review. It's just a matter of being patient.
Adding on to what Piroska said, I'm assuming that your name's color will turn blue. This is because your intro was accepted, and you were promoted from Guest to Peon! Wonderful, right? After that happens, you will be able to make a server account and log in. Until then, just sit back and think of what wonderful times you might have here. :D
Thank you a lot! I'm just really nervous because I dont wanna make a bad first impression, and I'm worrying a lot about this because I want to experience this new style of RP :P