Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: War?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what happened to all the fighting that was happening between the Orcs and Elves up in in Ashenvale. Has it just stopped or what? I don't mean behind the scenes either, I mean about the events that were going on up there.
Seems more of random skirmishes on my part. There happens to be one going right now actually .o.
What he said. Ashenvale seems to be spicing up. I've personally got two characters there, one at either side.
I've been wanting to get Kynbria and Crona, my elf and Orc involved for some time now. I was just unsure if anything was still happening, or if it would even be worth it to actually devote my characters to the area.
I have a few Elf and Orc ideas in mind, maybe I'll make one sooner than I thought for the sake of RPing there.
(05-21-2012, 06:36 AM)Aadora Wrote: [ -> ]I've been wanting to get Kynbria and Crona, my elf and Orc involved for some time now. I was just unsure if anything was still happening, or if it would even be worth it to actually devote my characters to the area.

There has been a lot of fights lately. Hopefully more interest will spark more conflict. :D
Theeeeeeeere certainly has been.
I suppose one should make an event chain of the war of Ashenvale. Would be fun no? And great for character development. Less you die. Then you loose your funding.
I thought it was part of Battlefield: Kalimdor but, I can't even find the thread for that anymore and the Wiki page hasn't been updated.
I dunno whats goin on with that battle, but the Ashenvale conflict has gone off from it. Star a cavern rp there as an orc though, expect a couple of NElfs to pop out side waiting for a fight. And vis-versa. I love war RP, so... Dis has my approval.