Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Meet N' Greet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, here goes nothin.

When I had joined the server some two ears ago there were these Meet N' Greets ever once and a while. I myself was quite bored with them cause I really just wanted to rp, but now I kinda wish that I did attend. So the question is are they still around? If so, plan one soon, I know some people who don't know many others and kinda feel secluded. If not, Why not!? Get into gear and make some (Please)!

Anyway, just a thought, I know that if I did actually go to one and socialize probably wouldn't have stopped playing so often.
Oh, I loved these little meetings!
Not that there's so many people I don't RP with. . . But it'd be fun! I'd be in!
The first thing that popped into my head was this quote: “I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” Made me laugh.
Don't wait for the GMs to host one, rather host one yourself! Take initiative, damnit!
(05-21-2012, 09:25 AM)Kirabo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't wait for the GMs to host one, rather host one yourself! Take initiative, damnit!

B.. But.. The flashy green and the ability to summon prevent anyone from -not- showing up..

In all seriousness, I myself can't really host these. Got finals to prepare for in school. But I wish to see this up. Anyone can take this and host one, and I'll show up to help when I can (Not very often).
Sure, why not?
you know...Kretol and I were planning on running one last month, but our scheduling never worked out. Expect a post!
Kind of odd that we haven't had a Meet n' Greet for so long, guiz.
So, could someone fill me in on what, exactly, such an event 'round here is?
I've never been to one of these, but I think it sounds like a splendid idea. :)
You show up, you interact with others OOCly, and they typically coincided with announcements from the staff and Q&A sessions.
And also, learning about each other and meeting new people to interact with. Typically, people go off and RP afterwards.
(05-21-2012, 10:05 AM)Caravan Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been to one of these, but I think it sounds like a splendid idea. :)

(05-21-2012, 11:37 AM)Ural Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2012, 10:05 AM)Caravan Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been to one of these, but I think it sounds like a splendid idea. :)

Pages: 1 2 3