Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I'm currently studying in university and I work part time at a local convenience store a few blocks away from my house. I enjoy playing games, I tend to steer clear from console games now and stick to PC oriented gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from U.S.A and reside in Chicago. I speak mostly English and/or American.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Used to play the old strategy games back in the good old days when I was still wearing diapers. While I was following the series I eventually ended up playing WoW and its expansions. I eventually stopped after WotLK, got a little tired of it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Why yes, our trusty search engine that is google led me here. Not to mention I first heard a bit of this server's name throughout another RP server I used to be in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm too open minded to answer this question. I appreciate all sorts of roleplay, as long as there's some form of logic applied and everything seems to add up together than there's no problem on my end.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like playing as an orc warrior simply because I enjoy the lore behind Orcs and their struggles against the Alliance and warrior due to its simplicity. I also enjoy feeling buff.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Quality roleplaying with some quality roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite regulations and rules is mainly the application systems, it filters out a lot of the troublemakers which tend to circulate the Interwebs these days.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The man moved quietly in the darkness, following the River Esmel westward. His footsteps were light on the ground though a certain confidence in each movement indicated to any that might spy him through the dim moonlight that he had made the trek several times over. Tigh paused and tilted his head slightly then pulled back the cowl that covered his raven black hair. He turned his head farther and now noting the sound of the sea in the distance; he smiled to himself and pulled the cowl all the way back letting the course cloth fall over his shoulders.

Tigh Colicos was perhaps 6 feet tall, black hair, with the eyes a silvery color of this night’s full moon behind the clouds. He adjusted his pack, a large satchel that had a bow and quarrel of arrows strapped to it. On his hip he wore a thin blade, not a long sword and not quite a rapier. It was of average quality, worn and used. On his opposite hip, he wore a dagger. The dagger was not in a sheath as his sword was. It simply was slid under his belt, the pommel tucked carefully to his side. He continued his westward trek, glancing up to the moon from time to time. The moon had started it’s decent towards the horizon. Tigh moved faster now, the occasional sound of his black leather boots making scuffing sounds in the dirt beside the river. He was getting careless now; but, he was so close. He had to be at the sea before the sun started it’s ascent into the eastern sky.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope.
Howdy, wifeshocker5000, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! We can always use more orcs~! :)

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server, we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!