Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thusur's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name in real life is Chris, and I simply enjoy RP. I'm looking for a RP sever and I hope that I can "stay" here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from The United States of America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Long story short, I saw my brother play it and I thought it was cool so I decided to try it out and I've been hooked since then.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I'm looking for a place to RP and have fun at and this server definitely meets my needs Grin2

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to RP my character, every day life. But besides that, I like horror RPs, Kingdom RPs ((Something that was founded on Moon Guard. You can roleplay as a criminal, guard, royal, council, citizen. Usually it is a 40 man RP, since Gilneas is the primary location of Kingdom RPs. Sure it is fun, its like a literal kingdom, but it can get hectic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always been drawn to Night Elf / Rogue, and it is usually my characters. I like the culture of Night Elves, and how they act. But beyond that, I don't know.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a wonderful time RPing, and I will if allowed into the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The boundaries between OOC and RP. Don't you just absolutely hate it when someone metagames, or blabbers out of character all the time? In the middle of a roleplay? Its horrid.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story, hmm? Oh! I have a story my mother used to tell me during bed. ((Btw, I'm RPing right now.)) There was once a friendly Orc who decided this constant feud between the Alliance and the Horde was just plain stupid. He decided to head to Ratchet, take a boat to Stranglethorn Vale, and journey to Stormwind. At first everyone thought they where going do get invaded, and killed, but no he was nice. The Orc then opened up a weapons shop and lived a happy life in Stormwind. One day, a little girl was getting hustled by this big enforcer and the Orc saved the girl. The family had a huge feast celebrating the Orc's kindness. And as many will say "They all lived happily forever after"

((Oh yeah, my character's name is Thusur))
Chris, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Wooo! Horror RP! God it's difficult to actually pull off properly, I've tried it a couple of times. You might not be able to find any Kingdom RP here but you will definitely be able to RP your character's every day life. Also, one thing I might like to add is that we still have the boundaries between Horde/Alliance so there wont be any Orcs in the Kingdom of Stormwind.

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
Woot! There be another Night Elf!

I play an orc though..

But hey! Tis good your here! I myself enjoy Horror RP and it's fun to do so with others. Seena/Anees (Pi-polar broken Death Knight) needs more dark rp anyway, so feel free to hit me up! Chu got a skype? If so, PM me with the name and we can get down to business.
About the story, it was just something his mother told him because he was upset and confused about the conflict between the alliance and the horde.
Hello! It's nice to meet you and I'd like to second the woo horror rp sentiment! :D Even if my only character is sunshine and light right now I like horror and suspense a ton too!