Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cultica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing video games forever, but I've only been RPing for 5 or so years. Quit WoW a year or so ago and haven't found an RP outlet as enjoyable.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend in college got into WoW when it first came out and got me into it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Friend told me about it, we wanted to find an RP based private server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Depends on who I'm with?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Playing WoW, I loved my Trolls and Shaman, but there aren't many character I don't think I could get into. Maybe not gnomes, or belves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mostly just to RP with my friend again, been a while, maybe meet some new fun people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. I can tend to be a bit of a grammar nazi, or spelling nazi, more like, though sometimes I goof and try typing way too fast for my own good.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It had been years since the Exodar crashed onto Azeroth, yet Cultica hadn't ventured very far from the city. Being somewhat inexperienced and a little young at the time, she chose to stay close to her home and continue her learnings of The Light.
But now, grown into a strong young woman and accepted into the ranks of The Light's paladin, she finally feels confident to go out and explore the mysterious world, bringing hope and justice where ever her travels take her.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Don't think so!
Cultica, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'm going to assume your friend is Leethe and welcome both of you to Conquest of the Horde! I also am going to assume you're cool due to the fact you like Trolls!

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
Leethe and Queluna, really. I do love trolls, but they want to play Alliance.