Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shaelrion's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
The name is Rachel, I'm 21 years old, and I've been a Warcraft fan since the first release of Warcraft III. I've been RPing for about a decade now, having evolved my style massively over the years. I've been writing for a bit longer than I've been RPing, and I've always had a fascination for reading a good story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: United States, and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin got me into it when she first got Warcraft III upon its release years ago. I had watched her play the old Warcraft games when I was much younger, but buying and playing Warcraft III really cemented my interest in the franchise.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A friend/RP buddy of mine suggested this server to me, and I figure I'd give things a shot here!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have to admit that I love RP that involves comic relief, and overall light-heartedness. I'm interested in pretty much any kind of RP that intrigues me, and that's usually in the adventure genre. Even horror can be pretty fun if done right!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf/Hunters. I've always had a soft spot for elves, primarily pretty ones both male and female. I enjoy playing characters with inflated egos, and generally speaking, what better race to fit that than a Blood Elf? As for hunter, I enjoy the idea of having a companion to tag along for the ride of the RP. One essentially gets to play two characters at once.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a place that I can RP with other people, plain and simple. I enjoy RPing, and I would love to be on a server with players who all share that same interest.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, enough said. There have been far too many times on retail and other servers that I've had to back out of an RP due to OOC drama. Problems don't get handled well, and it escalates into something that essentially tanks the RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The elven woman glanced around the unfamiliar town for a moment, seeming confused as she peered back down at a scrawled-on sheet of paper. Her eyebrows knitted slightly as she began walking again, wasting away another half an hour before she finally stumbled across the academy. Ariacia wasn't at all pleased when she was told she was being transferred out of the mage tower in her home town. There was little point in arguing with her parents and the guild master, however, so she just chose to go along with it.

"This is absolutely ridiculous." She muttered to herself, taking a deep breath to calm the growing irritation in the pit of her stomach.

Though the young elven woman was fairly social, she was still rather nervous in new situations. Being introduced to a new academy was definitely an experience she had never had before. Despite this, she chose to wander around aimlessly to figure out just where she was supposed to go.

Ariacia was up a creek without a paddle.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not that I can think of! :>
Rachel, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Huzzah! I'm liking your reasoning for liking Blood Elves! When I first came to this server quite some time ago I said I liked Blood Elves because they looked good. Luckily enough that has now shifted from Blood Elves to Trolls!

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!