Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Coeus' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am Coeus, (i hope you are not offended by my reluctancy to give away my true name) I grew up in the United Kingdom, and am a proud subject of Queen Elizabeth. I am in full time education in University (College to our American freinds across the pond) and after this, I intend to enlist in HM Armed Forces or Police Service. I am partial to Roleplaying and World of Warcraft in paticular.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Great Britain, and I speak only the finest Queen's English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft has always been there since i bought Warcraft 2 (Oh how its graphics were seemingly good at the time), simply as a Stratergy Game which looked fun to play. I moved onto the third, and then World of Warcaft - then eventually winding up here.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
It was actually the fine and marvelously useful tool of Google, down with bing and all that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy being a trooper, or worker ect. Games today throw you into the position of super important main character all too often, and I yearn to play in the background.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class on World of Warcraft would have to be my Night Elf Druid. The sheer amount of fun and possibilities which could be drawn from this class, ultimately brought me to neglecting all my other characters while I played the online game.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect exactly what it says on the tin, and at the risk of merely regurgitating the other introductions, to be able to roleplay. To expand on this, one tries to rp on WoW itself however finds themself at the mercy of 'lollers' and people who really shouldnt be there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Pherhaps one not usually chosen, but i must say Humility is key. I simply hated it when someone at my previous server arrived and played the tune "My Character is super important, everyone must recognise this or they are stupid."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
THE LION THAT FINALLY GOT ME
At first it sounded like a joke, he couldnt of been seen. Its impossible. But it wasnt so funny as with a hard kick Rick Snow found himself falling onto the hard broken shell of a pavement below. Snow knew why they did it, but it didnt stop him from being angry. Usually, when people like Snow got seen it was the end of the career - and their lives.

He'd been given a lifeline though, and he didnt want to waste it. As he pushed himself up, he gave his silk suit of armour a quick brush off. Even now Snow's ego took priority. A quick dart of the eyes around the area, before a dart of the man toward the back of the old building. He jumped on his Metal Horse and it roared into life. It was a Austin Healey 100, cutting edge - Metal Horses had always been one of his passions.

He threw his helmet onto the opposite seat - the silk trilby didnt make a sound as it landed. Spinning around the corner and out of the parking lot, Snow knew he had to get out as soon as possible. A double homocide with public witness', there wouldnt be a trial - atleast not in this city. He swerved in between the traffic like a obstacle course. A few scrapes werent going to stop him. He passed through another car, he could do it - pherhaps? Pherhaps not, he sped straight past a bulky blue horse.

This wasnt a life Snow had chosen for himself. A bastard child in a rich mans world. No parents, no home, no prospects. He made the best he could, even if it was blood money - he'd happily do it all again in the circumstances. Another flash, then another and another. If they got him his face'd be paraded around the streets, a trophy and sign of the barbaric nature of his pursuers. No. He had to keep going, there was no going back. Despite the love of squandering taxpayer money on senseless, even ridiculous pieces of equipment for the Police Force, they still couldnt reach his Austin 100. He swerved around another corner, then another and finally into a alley. As he continued, constantly looking toward his pursuers. With an abrupt look forward, he saw his true enemy here. The lion, with its teeth shown. He'd been hearded like a sheep into the lion's mouth.

Davey Marrella. This wasnt one the Police though. This was Snow's best freind, or atleast it used to be. 'Just another target' The relationship ended badly - a girl, who would of guessed. But thats a story for another time. A blockade with Marella at the front, he was equipped with .45 ACP Thompson Submachine Gun. Snow had to jump off his metal horse. Taking his helmet, buttoning his armour, preparing his sword. A knight in silken armour, he approached the makeshift blockade of Davey and his goons. He laughed quiety to himself, a torched man left only with his fear. He drew his sword. Marella swung his weapon. Bang, Bang, Bang.. again and again until silence. Silence.

This wasnt a life Snow had chosen for himself. A bastard child in a rich mans world. No parents, no home, no prospects. He made the best he could, even if it was blood money - he'd happily do it all again in the circumstances.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing.
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Great Britain, eh? My little nook of 'Merica came from good ol' King Louis, but there are a few good British chaps around these parts.

Night Elf Druids are real nifty. When I first joined here and retail, I started off with a Night Elf Warrior. But now I know that Blood Elves are the superior race.