Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm an individual of great patience, understanding to a degree, as I treat people based on their merit. I'm mostly formal and respectful to others, rather specific and blunt with my statements and inquires, as I dislike '' running around the fence '' sort of speak. I also do not discuss or take part within a subject unless I'm well acquainted with it, or without documenting myself prior hand.

Other than that, little is left to said, there is a difference between how we view ourselves, and other's perception upon us, ergo... Get to know me, provided you are interested.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in Central Europe, specifically Romania, my primary language is Romanian. English is my third language learned, but I deem myself rather competent at both speaking and writing, and reading obviously.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I've borrowed an acquaintance's copy of Warcraft 3 for two days, in which I was drawn to the setting and the races, specifically the Orcs, as everything around that '' era '' was relatively generic, and predictable, subsequently I bought my own copy.

I was disappointed by Word of Warcraft, as I always cared little for gameplay, but for the story itself, nevertheless... I've got introduced to the Roleplay aspect of the game by a group, and gradually sought to improve myself and above else, find better RP collectives which ultimately introduced me to Private Servers.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was a member long ago, back when the '' Three-vouch-system '' was still in place. I was relatively isolated within my own RP with some acquaintances, which unfortunately had left the server, and I too, not long after.

As the RP server I've been ever since faded, in terms of population, I had sought other servers which left me not particularly enticed, thus I decided to '' rekindle an old love '' in a manner of speaking.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I prefer small groups, with members up to six, due to focus on strong characterization and character development, which are traits that aren't feasible in large groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I cannot honestly state that I have a favorite race, as most are all decent in comparison to one another, but do not exceed in my view, apart from the Orcs which stands out, as mentioned above, from the rest of fictional settings similar to Warcraft.

My favorite class without a question is a Mage. Magicians are a tricky proposition depending on the circumstance or view, potentially persecuted by common folk out of fear or lack of comprehension, or sought by others for their unique talents. The class in question offers an abundant amount of potential character conflict, struggle, and succeeding, growth, which I am captivated by.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I literally have no idea what to expect... What I -hope- to find, is a collective of great Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity. The word is self-explanatory, I see no point to elaborate further.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

See bellow.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I am not aware what kind of story should I write, in what setting, of what context, a narration or dialog, and so on.
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

I know how it is writing an impromptu story. I had to think for a good hour what I was going to write for my introduction. Just remember you'll have to write a story for your Gruntship questionnaire though.

So you're an oldie from CotH? I didn't quite join til almost a year ago myself.

And I think there's a couple people here that are from Romania. I'd love to visit the country some day.
I enjoyed reading this. Hopefully I see you online some time. :)

Romania? D: Why do you have to be so interesting? /slinks off and fades
Wait! Are you the same Riordan from Paragon?!?

It's me InconspicuousBanana, from Paragon.
One and only, also I'm bad with names, you should dwell within a little bit of details.
Details? On myself? No thanks... I'm not anybody of any consequence.