Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Liracy's Intro (Yay for established roleplay!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Oh, the true test.. do I rant on and on about myself, and make them think I am self centered.. or do I keep it somewhat brief and seem modest.. decisions decisions..

I am from South Carolina. Born and raised. I am 23 years old, currently working as a medical tech for an oxygen company, I primarily take care of the elderly. Before that I was a server in a few different places, did that for about five years. I am somewhat outgoing, and my game time is limited by my job. I like to think I am friendly, but you'll also note that I am competitive! I just moved recently, still in South Carolina mind you. I look forward to meeting new roleplayers and making new friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: Well, this is a little more straight forward. I live in the United States of AMERICA and I speak english as a primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Years and years ago I played Final Fantasy 11 as my first ever MMO. The game was... not the greatest, to say the least. WoW was actually suggested to me by a Gamestop Employee.
I got it the Christmas it came out, and have been playing it on and off for years since. I have a fairly good grasp of the lore. (However strange it may be some times.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Yes. A girl whose name shall remain ANON brought me here. I totally blame her. Ugh. Also google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It would be faster to explain to you the types of roleplay I dislike. Those being, the sorts that cause OOC drama. I avoid those like the plague. That is not to say IC drama and suspense is off the list, no, not at all. It simply means.. that if a player is found to have issues seperating OOC and IC I may.. avoid interactions with them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Class / Race combination is fairly easy for me to answer. A Human Paladin. Some of you just cringed a bit, but its okay! Why a human, and why a paladin?

Well, the human part is, I suppose, easiest for me to relate to. I don't care for the looks of some of the other races. (Not to say I would never play them, or roleplay with them) I find humans to be the most influential, atleast in WoW's Lore. Though, orcs rival that pretty well.

Why a Paladin? I've always been a "Paragon" sort of player, even if they may have some "Renegade" in them at times. Paladins seem to fit that mold well, they are -primarily- the good guys here. A holy warrior if you will. It does somewhat limit your roleplay to what makes sense, and what does not, but that is the price I am willing to pay to look fabulous!

What are your expectations of this server?:
A nice, friendly place to play. I expect to make friends and get to know the community. I expect to be treated fairly (Pending any breaking of the rules, obviously)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I enjoy the approval system... It weeds out the people here to troll roleplayers.. which happens in almost every game / platform. A lack of trolls.. is something I am looking forward to. (Lol jk I love you troll players. :) )

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The man stumbled after being shoved into a room covered by darkness. He swallowed dryly, and frowned as he blinked into the pitch black. After what seemed like an eternity, he could hear footsteps, with a soft "click" a light flicked on, it spotlighted a chair in all the darkness. A monotone voice spoke out. "Sit.." He hesitated at first though eventually he relented. After moving to sit in the spotlight the footsteps faded seeming to be walking away, perhaps leaving. "Tell me a story." The voice commanded in that same monotone voice. He blinked, eyes still adjusting to the painful light. "A story.. what sort of story?" His head cocked to the side curiously. The voice returned. "Anything.. I want a story.. I want to see your work in action.."

Ze end?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Look forward to possible approval, and meeting new friends!
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Human paladins? Pffft. Blood Elves are where it's at! But to each their own.

You like the approval system? I like approving things. Lets be friends :D

And I know what you mean about OOC drama. That's something we try to avoid. If you feel you're being pulled into OOC drama, try and get in contact with a GM!
Another new person! Wooo! Add me in game. :)

Lol at your story.